No announcement yet.

Jason Taylor and the Miami Dolphins to "part ways"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Jaguars should offer their two thirds for him...seems like fair compensation...

Comment

I have long thought that Taylor would be traded to Minnesota, he'd be perfect for them and in the dome. Plus they'd be willing to sign him to a new deal.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        I have long thought that Taylor would be traded to Minnesota, he'd be perfect for them and in the dome. Plus they'd be willing to sign him to a new deal.
        but what makes you think that Taylor would want to go to minnesota or that Minnesota would want Taylor?

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
          Nope, I can guarantee we won't trade him to New England. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if we did. Like I said before, i think we learned our lesson with Welker.
          You didn't really have much of a choice on Welker. The Patriots would have signed him to an offer sheet that couldn't be matched. The only reason it became a trade is because the Pats wanted to lessen the compensation they would have to give up...

Comment

Im praying to the packer gods that we get him.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Dolphins VP of football operations Bill Parcells disputes a report that Jason Taylor will not be on the team in 2008.
              Yahoo Sports reported late Saturday that Taylor and the 'Fins have mutually "decided to part ways" during the offseason. However, Parcells says he wants Taylor on the team. "This latest report is just another example of journalistic irresponsibility," the Tuna told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Yeah, I mean he's there best player and he can play rushbacker, Parcells would try to trade him if he was a couple years older.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                  Yeah, I mean he's there best player and he can play rushbacker, Parcells would try to trade him if he was a couple years older.
                  Couple years older? Why would a team trade anything substantial for him when he's about to retire? As it stands right now, he has a few years left (and could probably get a 2nd round pick in a trade). But, in a few years, it'll be a 4th or 5th... at most.

Parcells knows that it's a rebuilding process. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor was traded.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information