Jason Taylor and the Miami Dolphins to "part ways"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor and the Miami Dolphins to "part ways"

Yahoo! Sports reports that Jason Taylor and the Dolphins have "decided to part ways" this offseason.

Taylor has left the Miami area to prepare for Dancing with the Stars, and both sides have agreed to a trade is for the best. There were rumors about Green Bay's interest Saturday, although that has proven premature. Miami can probably pick up a couple of solid draft picks for Taylor, 33.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Even though the pats desperately need to inject some youth into their linebacking core, I can see him following in the foosteps of seau. I'm sure others will be interested in his services, but i just see him on the patriots for some reason.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I knew this was coming, Joey Porter is next, watch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Well, Jason Taylor never really fit the 3-4 anyway and this is probably for the best for Miami.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Ugh....if the Packers get Jason Taylor their defense is going to go from good to crazy good.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            Well, Jason Taylor never really fit the 3-4 anyway and this is probably for the best for Miami.
            Yes he did. He won NFL Defensive Player of the Year in his first year in the system.

He has been one of my favorite players for a long time... and I wish him well wherever he goes!

Hopefully it's not NE, although I think we learned our lesson when we traded Welker to them last year.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

come to GB baby. Play with brett and be our new reggie. man a taylor and kampmen at the ends. is so sick.

Comment

I can gaurantee the Dolphins will not send him to the Patriots.

Comment

I know the Jaguars have been noted as saying they would look at Taylor if he were to come available....I say pull the trigger...two thirds

Comment

if he leaves, then i think there is a serious possbility that Miami drafts vernon gholston. that would be a huge shake up. Also im in favor of having taylor come to Green Bay, him, Kampman, KGB and Jenkins in a rotation would be huge!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                      Even though the pats desperately need to inject some youth into their linebacking core, I can see him following in the foosteps of seau. I'm sure others will be interested in his services, but i just see him on the patriots for some reason.
                      I hope so. He seems like the type of guy Belichick would go after. I can't imagine the Dolphins doing a deal with us two years in a row, though. It seems like a match made in heaven, but I just don't think it will go down.

Comment

2nd and a 4th still sounds about right if he goes for straight picks(which is what I think Parcells wants), Rogers and Stroud went for a 3rd and a 5th, id put Taylors value a tad higher, Miami can do alot with those picks.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Minnesota has a need on DE. Taylor has 2 more years left in him, not to mention how much it would improve their passing D.

Comment

At least we know he ain't going to the Patriots. No way Miami trades him there.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                              Yes he did. He won NFL Defensive Player of the Year in his first year in the system.

He has been one of my favorite players for a long time... and I wish him well wherever he goes!

Hopefully it's not NE, although I think we learned our lesson when we traded Welker to them last year.
                              He won the DPOY the because he is a crazy good athlete and player. But his best fit is as a 4-3 DE.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information