No announcement yet.

Chiefs Haul In Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a bad signing. He is decent, but extremely frustrating. He has great speed, but you are going to see him constantly overpursue and take himself out of plays. It gets old quick, but he's definately going to make some plays with his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      nope. I think they keep Johnson at the SLB, move Edwards to MLB, and play Williams at WLB.
      that is what is being reported will happen.Nap Harris will get kicked to the sideline or released

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
        well other than HC,WRs,and QB probably not.
        Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
        i'd have to disagree on a few of those fronts. I would also put the chargers WR and QB above that of KCs

Chris Chambers + Vincent Jackson + Craig Davis = pretty good group the Chargers have going there at WR.

Comment

I dont understand how you can say the chargers dont have a good WR corps Chambers still has a lot of juice left in his engine, Jackson proved to us in the playoffs that he can become a go to guy, and Davis will have a breakout year next year and is a perfect guy for the slot. Chargers have one of the top WR corps in the league in my opinion and with Gates opposing secondaries should be scared next year.

Comment

Their receiving corp is okay. I would definitely not put them among the best in the league.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

good signing. williams is a young fast player who still has room to improve.

Comment

With Gates I think you have to put the Chargers in the upper echelon in terms of weapons.

Demorrio Williams is LT's dream linebacker; this guy is gonna get chucked out of his chucks.

Comment

i'd have to disagree on a few of those fronts. I would also put the chargers WR and QB above that of KCs
                  I really wasnt comparing them to KC.Although you're right.
                  They just arent anything special at QB and WR.they're just ok.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Anyone who thinks that SD's WR group is even above average is on crack.

If such and such happens, then they might be, but as of the last football game that was played, they aren't even average. Still, they don't have to be that great, with Gates and LT, they only need to be able to make defenses pay for cheating on those other guys, which they are by a mile.
                    Originally posted by 21ST
                    He was protecting his self
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein
                    From what? His leg?
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The Chiefs will be the worst team in the AFC West next year...but in a way, I'm glad, finally we're going through a re-building process rather than signing over the hill bandaids each year.

I like the signing since he's a great fit for the Cover 2 scheme we run...DJ, Edwards, and Williams will form probably the fastest LB core in the league

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

QB? Yes.

WR as a whole? Maybe. But neither Chambers or Jackson is currently on the level of Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Not to burst your bubble but Demorrio Williams barely held off a 4th round rookie for his job. He's weak at the point of attack, and will over-pursue.
                          Then again, I have been more critical of his play than other Falcons' fans.
                          Wasn't he also injured last year? That would contribute alot to struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                            I dont understand how you can say the chargers dont have a good WR corps Chambers still has a lot of juice left in his engine, Jackson proved to us in the playoffs that he can become a go to guy, and Davis will have a breakout year next year and is a perfect guy for the slot. Chargers have one of the top WR corps in the league in my opinion and with Gates opposing secondaries should be scared next year.
                            Are you kidding me? Chargers have one of the best WR corps in the NFL? Not even close.

Davis will have a breakout year? LMAO. Your probably one of the people that were saying Davis would turn out better than his former teammate Bowe. Yeah, that sure turned out great. All Davis is proving is that he was a reach just like everybody else said he would be.

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                              Anyone who thinks that SD's WR group is even above average is on crack.

If such and such happens, then they might be, but as of the last football game that was played, they aren't even average. Still, they don't have to be that great, with Gates and LT, they only need to be able to make defenses pay for cheating on those other guys, which they are by a mile.
                              Did you watch last year's playoffs? Chambers and Jackson carried the Chargers' offense, not LT and Gates. They consistently made big plays, and I think they will only improve as they grow with Philip Rivers. I would definitely say they are above average.

Comment

Rivers is overrated.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information