X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall *** signs with Saints

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273625

Talk about overpaying for the guy.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

well, they really needed CB help...so I can understand it...

Comment

Anyone think the Patriots aren't going to draft a corner early?

Comment

I hope they didnt get him to be a starter.
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

yea your right, but as a pats fan, i saw him play and he was nothing special. He is a good nickel corner but thats all i saw in the guy

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

He had a pretty good year for a 3rd CB last year. Behind Samuel and Ellis Hobbs who I think is pretty good in his own right.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Considering what Reeves got from the Texans, the deal ain't too bad.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He's good, but for that amount of money is ridiculious. He'll probably get hurt as he usually did for us.

Comment

The deal isn't bad, and it gives them depth, but I don't think Randall *** is that much better than Jason David, if at all, so in short, I don't think this rules out an early CB look for them. That said, it probably diminishes the possibilities, with Usama Young still hanging around as a developmental guy.

One thing to remember is that teams are beginning to loosely stack their boards. I wonder if the Saints have a rough look at their first round board and have an idea on what they want to go after already, and whether or not this move is the result of it.

Comment

I wanted Dallas to grab a guy like Florence or *** but hell, the cost is so much for these guys id rather draft a couple rookies early in the draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

overpaid watched this guy play for years he was solid. But that contract looks really desperate to me.

Comment

He's a pretty average corner which instantly upgrades their seconday. Good signing compared to what they had, bad value imo.

Comment

Good for him. It is his home and I don't blame him. Will definitely miss our dime back but at least we kept our starting ILB...

Comment

I am not sure why the Saints, a team that runs a lot of man-to-man defense, keeps signing players who succeeded in zone schemes. That is like going from a 4-3 front seven player to a threee four front seven player. It is a risky proposition.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Because he played man his entire college career. Players don't forget how to play man, its not like he's that far removed from playing at LSU. And he was a starting corner on a National Title team. The contract isn't all that bad anyways. 4 years for 17.8 is not as bad as it sounds. Besides, look what Reeves got. *** is quite a bit better and signed for less.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information