Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Johnson Signs with the 49ers

"Agreement reached in principle"...

WGR cannot confirm or deny report - http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=3102

Seems to me that we will officially announce the signing tomorrow.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 03-02-2008, 08:32 PM.

He was overshadowed in Arizona. Pretty good sign by bills. I dont think he is there answer though. But who knows maybe he can breakout everyone knows he has the potential to be good.

You hear any contract details????

Comment

breakout player next yr?
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

He will be a solid number 2 wide out for them.

Comment

That sucks...i expected the Steelers to atleast have a gander. But nope, the Steelers do things thier way. i.e. Sleep through free agency.

Comment

good signing for them. i think the bills still need to add another viable WR but this is the step in the right direction. if edwards continues to progress at QB the bills could be very good

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

edit: Link didnt contain signing info

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I am Arizona fan, though Bills are my second favourite team. I don't think signing of Johnson is a good thing for Bills. At the end of the regular season, when Johnson has been given a chance he was beaten by our UDFA WR Urban.

Hope to see Crumpler in Bills jersey, that would be much better signing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                  good signing for them. i think the bills still need to add another viable WR but this is the step in the right direction. if edwards continues to progress at QB the bills could be very good
                  ya the bills are deff. heading in the right direction. Pats might need to start getting seriously worried...

Comment

Very nice signing, this Bills team is quickly progressing...you guys have a lot to look forward to, should have an interesting draft as well.
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Bills to the playoffs 08'
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Trent Edwards = Chad Pennington 2.0 IMO

short-intermediate dinks and dunks all over the field that wont fully utilize Lee Evans abilities. I would't be surprised if Bryant Johnson got more balls thrown his way next season.

I haven't seen enough Bills games to be sure, but my impression from the 3 or 4 games I did see is that Edwards is just a manager.

How do Bills fans feel about him vs. Losman?

Comment

It is very telling that almost every Cardinals fan, and even those non-fans that live in Arizona, have really had nothing good to say about Johnson.

It's a logical signing for the Bills because he's the big body they've been needing, but he's become a bit overrated on these boards just because he was behind two great receivers. That said I wanted the Bears to sign him cheap.

Hopefully we can get D.J Hackett, he was my preferred receiver of choice anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

**** me... now it's D.J. Hackett or garbage for the Bears at WR.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I am a Bills fan and have been listening to SIRIUS all day in the background.

are you sure they werent talking about SPENCER Johnson, the DT they signed yesterday from Minnesota. Because I havent heard this, and in thier "two minute drills" it hasnt been mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information