No announcement yet.

Bears give Lovie a new contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. The Bears would've killed their future if they let their frugality take over. Lovie, Angelo to a different extent, deserved to get paid. Not only do they keep him, they send a good message.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      That was Dafan, he wasn't mad about the lack of FA activity, he was mad cause he didn't like the draft.

Devin Hester and Mark Anderson pretty much made him hide in a corner somewhere.
      Can you guys do the rest of the country a favor and take Jay Mariotti to an alley and beat him senseless?

K?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Can you guys do the rest of the country a favor and take Jay Mariotti to an alley and beat him senseless?

K?

Thanks in advance.
        Exactly. I wish Ozzie didn't apologize, that guy is a ***.

Comment

He just apologized for using the word (which he should have), everyone knows Mariotti is a *****.

He's a very close second behind Salisbury in terms of my hate for sportscasters.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Ironically, the Packers run the WCO....the offense that the Cover 2 is designed to beat.
            Ironically even further, the WCO was designed to beat the 46.

sig by VLS
            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
            I don't care...

Comment

Good.........

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                This got blown out of proportion because people don't understand how negotiation works.

And I love Jerry Angelo AND Ted Thompson, by the way (two GMs who took a lot of heat from their fanbases early in their tenure).
                TT still takes ALOT of heat from packers fans.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Wooooooooo

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    He just apologized for using the word (which he should have), everyone knows Mariotti is a *****.

He's a very close second behind Salisbury in terms of my hate for sportscasters.
                    A ***** who paints on his eye brows.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

It really was a match made in heaven. The best piece of your defense, Brian Urlacher, is built for the Cover 2. He's the perfect Cover 2 ILB. You had a good speedy end and upgraded the other end position in FA. All you needed was a Tommie Harris to make it click, and that was done.

The only negative is the wear and tear of the SS position in this scheme has really taken its toll on Mike Brown. I think with the safety depth in this draft, that can be fixed quickly.

I think every Cover 2 team should have solid depth at the SS position. Its too instrumental of a position in that scheme to have poor depth in. Especially since its rather common for your SS to get injured over the course of a 16 game season.
                      Angelo has said that safety is his biggest concern.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        A ***** who paints on his eye brows.
                        you have Raphael spelled wrong in you sig.:D

and Donatello was more productive.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Leonardo is the best, shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            TT still takes ALOT of heat from packers fans.
                            I don't understand why. He inherited a team that was ravaged by the salary cap from Sherman. He's turned a gutted roster and has made it more one of the competetive younger teams. The Pack have a bright future if their young talent develops.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              you have Raphael spelled wrong in you sig.:D

and Donatello was more productive.
                              Good catch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                I don't understand why. He inherited a team that was ravaged by the salary cap from Sherman. He's turned a gutted roster and has made it more one of the competetive younger teams. The Pack have a bright future if their young talent develops.
                                Because many Packers fans are stupid and have no patience. They are too used to winning all the time and have to realize for longterm success TT is the way and our light in the dark.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information