Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
    Great job by the Bengals.

Rogers is overweight and doesn't play to his level. Robertsons value dropped being inside a 3-4. He was drafted to be a monster 3-tech and thats exactly what they're going to use him for.

Great move by Cincy.
    Did not know he was a massive 3-tech, that makes it even more urgent that this deal get done. That would be perfect for what we need.

Toon... I think Thornton is basically of no use to us in the 4-3 anymore but I think he'd have much greater value at 3-4 DE. Stil, with his contract, age and lackluster performance it wouldn't surprise me to see him cut. He would help in any 3-4 transition.

I guess we'll see how this shakes out.... Sure hope they find a way.

Comment

I hope this deal get done... we need the cap space after the huge signings of Pace and Faneca.

And D-Rob is not a 3-4 NT... he just doesn't occupy enough blocker for the scheme.

Comment

Please sign him Broncos.

Comment

man KC has 2 5th's.We should easily be able to package that + a 4th for Robertson.Herm also drafted him

Comment

Blah. The Bengals just need to hurry and acquire a DT.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Man. Called off.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I wish we would just sit idle, not such an emotional letdown.

Stab me in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  man KC has 2 5th's.We should easily be able to package that + a 4th for Robertson.Herm also drafted him
                  I would like to pick him up as well but not for a 4th and a 5th.

Comment

It seems they won't budge on his contract. Possibly they know he may be cut shortly so why let one team fight over him for more coin?

Comment

Apparently the deal isn't entirely dead, although likely on life support.

"I guess you see why we don't say too much about things until they're done," Lewis said of the Bengals' secretive ways. "The only thing I'll say is that neither one of those things had to do with dollars and cents. It had nothing to do with money. ... There are a lot of variables.

"They were kind of running on parallel tracks, basically. At the same time we had Antwan set to come in. We were running on parallel tracks (to) see what happens and how things fit together. There is still some flexibility if things fall into place."
                      And Marvin when asked if the deal was dead:
                      I wouldn't say that. You know, I don't think that would be true at all.
                      He's always very vague but it's hard to get a read. I really hope this somehow manages to happen. I like the Odom signing but we need Robertson worse.

Comment

With the way this offseason is going, the Raiders will probably sign him to a contract for 5 years, $1.2 billion dollars....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

That's right Big Dewayne. Kill the deal. You know you wanna come play next to Fat Albert.

Comment

Robertson is in Denver today getting a physical.

Comment

their defense is still going to be terrible. they need to convert to the Tampa 2 defense. Fire Lewis, hire Ron Rivera and go Tampa 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information