No announcement yet.

Moss Signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Championship caliber teams have leverage like this.

I must say... between the Moss to Dallas and Moss to Green Bay rumors... the best one was Culpepper and Moss back in Minnesota. That one was hilarious.

Comment

Good news, now they need to lock down Jabar Gaffney and it will essentially be the same offense next year.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Championship caliber teams have leverage like this.

I must say... between the Moss to Dallas and Moss to Green Bay rumors... the best one was Culpepper and Moss back in Minnesota. That one was hilarious.
        I wouldn't be suprised if the Pats don't bring in Daunte and cut Brady, he had a really bad Superbowl after all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Good news for all you Pats fans.......

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

3 years and 27 million eh? Weren't those the exact same numbers he was supposedly offered by Dallas in that rumor?

Comment

I wonder how many teams actually offered serious contracts. They had to be worth more than that. I guess he loves the situation in New England.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
                New England really made out on this deal considering the going rate for receivers is ridiculous.
                Yes it is. But I think moss really wanted to stay in NE as well, which helps a lot.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Well it really is the perfect situation for him. He's always been "THE GUY" whether it be Oakland or Minnesota. And not just on his team, all around. He was the focus. Here, he's just another guy, and the Pats let him do his own thing and he pretty much stays out of the media. Everything is low key, he has an excellent support system and he's not the guy everyone runs to for quotes.

Then you throw in the fact that the guy throwing him the ball is one of the two best QB's in the NFL. Wes Welker takes a lot of pressure off of him in the middle. Everyone wants it to be the other way around, but really, I think one hand washes the other. Moss opens things for Welker, and then the threat of Welker opens things for Moss.

Should be a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

I heard the eagles made him a higher offer but he turned it down to go back to the pats... that sucks.

Comment

Good Deal I can sleep easy now that moss is staying. Moss should be happy with that contract fair for both sides IMO.

Comment

a big sigh of relief

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

For anyone that is interested, Moss got $15 million guaranteed and $12 million of that was his signing bonus.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Comment

Thank God he's not going to the Eagles or Cowboys

Comment

How exactly did Moss not cost them more since Berrian got a huge deal? Moss was easily the best WR last season, and he should be paid as a top 3 WR.
                              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                                How exactly did Moss not cost them more since Berrian got a huge deal? Moss was easily the best WR last season, and he should be paid as a top 3 WR.
                                That is why NE is the best organization in the NFL. Players want to come and play for less money to be given the opportunity at a ring. Like Bellichek always says, no one player is irreplaceable. Guys like Ty Law left, and were replaced. Asante Samuel left, and now a guy like Brandon Merriweather could step right in. People love to play for NE and are willing to take a pay cut. Thats the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information