• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacob Bell signs with Rams

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=2843

Huge signing for the Rams.

Mother ******!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bell is a good player. He moves well and has great feet, probably one of the more nimble guards in the league. His only real weakness is strength. Doesn't get much push at all in the run game. For him to be effective as a run blocker he needs to be on the move and in space. He's good at pulling.

Comment

Honestly I think the Titans are losing a lot in free agency. Antwan Odom, Travis LaBoy, Jacob Bell, Ben Hartsock,
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Hooray The Rams signed a player!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            Honestly I think the Titans are losing a lot in free agency. Antwan Odom, Travis LaBoy, Jacob Bell, Ben Hartsock,
            Not to mention, our other starting guard is gonna retire.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              Loper and Amano have shown they can come in at G and play well, so there is depth there. DE is a hole now but on a DL with AH and KVB, two pro bowlers, you have to wonder just how much of Odom's and LaBoy's combined production was them or just solid players in an ideal situation. As for Hartsock, well, I'll take Crumpler thanks ;)

Comment

Good signing. Bell isn't for every scheme, but I think he can work well for the Rams. I'm glad he didn't go to the Packers.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Very good signing for the Rams. This either creates a competition @ RG between Incognito and Setterstrom, moves Setterstrom inside to center, or moves him to the second team where he's a quality backup.

Comment

Rams like to run a few counters and stretches and the likes no? Bell will definitely be suited for that. As Pit Bull said, he is great in space and quite quick footed.

Comment

This is a big pick up for the Rams. With all the injuries and age on the Ram O-Line last year we needed something new.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

To be honest I hadn't heard of the guy until this thread was put up, but I looked back over some info on him and think this will definitely help the Rams sieve of a front line.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Not to mention Jackson will be a little happier with the guys in front of him.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

good rams sign. he will help out some.

Comment

This could be a really telling move on their draft intentions as well. I like the move.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information