X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can he play 3-4 ?
    just wondering

Comment

i dont think he can if im being honest, he is not athletic enough to be an OLB and probably not big enough to be a DE so i dont know where he will fit

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
        can he play 3-4 ?
        just wondering
        From what I've read into, we're pretty much going to stay base 4-3 now with some 3-4 looks. He's said he's comfortable dropping into coverage from time to time.

Thanks for the info fellas (Zoinks especially), seems fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Nice. Simply had to be addressed. He's a better fit for what we need right now than Smith was. Hopefully we add a DT and bring some pressure on the QB, easily our biggest problem.

I still would've liked to grab ahold of Robertson... Then we'd have a half decent Dline for once. I'd think right now this means hopefully Ellis/Dorsey in the first then a LB in the second.
          I think my Chiefs would be happy to entertain trade offers with the Bengals for our #5 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
            The potential trade for Robertson would have pushed Cincy towards a DE in the first... so with that trade off, and Odom signed to play opposite Geathers, I guess they've got to be looking at Ellis or a trade up for Dorsey.
            Please trade up with the Chiefs, please. We really, really need that extra pick.

Comment

No chance the Bengals trade up... None.

Comment

Maybe he's the antithesis of Justin Smith. I thought JS was good at getting to the QB, but maybe I was wrong. What I'm sure of is Odom is not the run stuffer Smith is. Some people seem to think he's strong in that area, I disagree.

Odom can rush the passer. But he's not near the top of the pass rusher list, and he's been very inconsistent through his career, even when healthy. I think it's possible he's finally coming into his own, but there's still questions about him.

The money may be a bit high, but not outrageous considering how FA has become. He could help the Bengals if he turns out to be the guy they hope he is. I don't think he is that hard for the Titans to replace.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information