No announcement yet.

Brett Favre is going to retire today

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss him already. Since he has left me I have done nothing but sit around naked and eat Tang straight from the container in my own filth.

Come to think of it, I don't even believe he really retired. Just a ploy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

• Originally posted by Tobzilla View Post
      That's funny, I don't recall saying that Tavaris is a franchise quarterback. I was simply pointing out one of the bears many faults being quaterback. I can think of more, poor oline/ running game, hobbled the way, who exactly is your #1 reciever nowadays?

My point was that it's clear that the Vikings have a better supporting cast, which will result in more wins than our division foes. In fact, I'd go as far to say that the Vikes look a lot like the Bears of 2-3 years ago, they have a killer running game, ****** qb, pretty damn good defense.
      So even though any logical person would realize that the Packers have a better defense, a better group of receivers and better Special Teams, the Vikings running game makes them the best in the division? It's not like Jackson has proven anything in the NFL yet, so I personally refuse to give either QB the advantage. (For the record, the quoted post is really just to get one of your posts about the Vikings in general, not the full post above)

Debug Information