Brett Favre is going to retire today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Kind of wish he career ended on a better note rather than that pass to Corey Webster. Obviously I loved it as a fan, but Favre really deserves better than that as his last on the field moment.
    well, thats who he was

a gunslinger who would make mistakes like that

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Kind of wish he career ended on a better note rather than that pass to Corey Webster. Obviously I loved it as a fan, but Favre really deserves better than that as his last on the field moment.
      thats why i got great respect for you bro
      but he went out the way he came in with a pick lol

thou you cant judge someone on a play

Comment

Aaron Rodgers contract details.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

yeah, i don't even know where to start with my memories. i've been a Packer fan since 1989, so just long enough to experience losing before Favre came in and turned it around. i've really been a fan for his entire time in Green Bay.

I've always been dreading the day he announced his retirement, but now that it's here, I'm kinda at peace with it. Maybe it's just because it's March and I'm excited about the NCAA tourney and the beginning of Brewer season and the draft...so, the 2008 NFL season is pretty far down my list of interests right now.

But, really, it's hard to be sad when I know I was lucky enough to watch the greatest QB of all time play in my backyard for 17 years.

yeah. i said it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
            thats why i got great respect for you bro
            but he went out the way he came in with a pick lol

thou you cant judge someone on a play
            hahaha. I didn't know he threw a pick the first time he came in.

Comment

I don't think I had more fun watching any other non Chief play football the game he had after his Dad died is some thing I will never forget.

Comment

for me when someone mentions the Packers, all I picture is Favre. And it will be like that for years.

Comment

ya he was to good of a guy to end it like that. I wish he could have ended it better

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    I don't think I had more fun watching any other non Chief play football the game he had after his Dad died is some thing I will never forget.
                    He played the Raiders that night?

Comment

Yep in Oakland I believe?

Comment

i think he was saying the chiefs but meaning that was his team
                        not as the team Favre vs...

Comment

Ya I meant he was my favorite non Chief player.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                            ya he was to good of a guy to end it like that. I wish he could have ended it better
                            Whats the ideal way to end it though? Would you rather it be him kneeling 3 straight times? Him throwing the pick is nothing to be ashamed of. He went down swinging, ya know? He went down fighting. He seems like the kind to say "I aint leaving without a fight..." well, there ya go. Its not always gonna be a Super Bowl and an MVP your last season.

Comment

can we get like a moment of silence or something. im still not accepting it.

Comment

Wow. i mean you had to see it coming some day.
                                he was the reason i started being a football and green bay fan. he is my absolute football hero, a model player and human. will miss his weird ass plays.
                                good luck for the rest of his life. i just cross my fingers for no more movies :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information