Brett Favre is going to retire today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Favre is going to retire today

yeah, it's not on the internets yet...but, it's made the rounds in Green Bay Land.

I'm not one to post crap I heard without a link...but, I'm pretty sure on this one.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...ll-it-a-career

It's online now
    Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Kudos to Favre.

Comment

The Aaron Rodgers era begins..... NOW!!!!! =D

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Yeah right he will be back!

Comment

Rodgers its time to prove yourself
            Favre thanks for everything ill miss you

also intrestin that Favre retires when Moss Signs
            Last edited by The Legend; 03-04-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

It's gonna be weird not seeing #4 out there next year

Comment

finally...

Comment

i won't believe he's actually gone until i see Aaron Rodgers take the first snap of the season....you think this had to do with Moss?

^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Gonna miss Favre big time, what a player. But I was really expecting him to come back.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Really surprised that he's hanging up this year when the team could be even better than it was last year.

Comment

I really wouldn't want to be Aaron Rodgers at the moment. The shoes he has to fill in Green Bay is going to put an amazing amount of pressure on him. Good luck to him and congrats to Favre on one of the best careers in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                          i won't believe he's actually gone until i see Aaron Rodgers take the first snap of the season....you think this had to do with Moss?
                          good question...it's possible. but i doubt it. he's smart enough to know that we have a good young group of WRs and putting that much money into Moss would be foolish. I won't believe this 100% until I see Aaron Rodgers take the first snap.

but, really, i think i'm just in denial.

Comment

heres another link http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3276034

but ya NFL loses one of there class acts and poster boys. It will deff. be weird not seeing his rocket arm or having the crazy brett favre highlights and even the humorous quotes he has...Easily top 5 greatest Quarterbacks ever to play. First Ballot HOF. Good luck brett its been great.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                              good question...it's possible. but i doubt it. he's smart enough to know that we have a good young group of WRs and putting that much money into Moss would be foolish. I won't believe this 100% until I see Aaron Rodgers take the first snap.

but, really, i think i'm just in denial.
                              i seriously think it had to do with moss. Everyone knew he wanted moss on his team. And he decides to retire the day after moss signs with the pats hmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information