Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
    Duckett is terrible.

For a big back, he's terrible in short yardage situations. I've never seen a back tiptoe though the hole like him; he runs soft.

To even compare him to Brandon Jacobs is an insult.
    Then you obviously haven't seen Shaun Alexander this past season.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Surprising signing as Alexander is a power back and Duckett is just a short yardage back. Alexander isn't too effective anymore, but if Seattle thought so they'd release him or get him to restructure.

Shouldnt affect whether they draft a rb in round 1. No one is thinking, "Now that we have Duckett our future RB situation is solved".
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Yeah. Duckett ran with no power. He tip toed through holes and got taken down. His first couple of years he was good though.

Stupid bust of a pick.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Ya I wouldnt rule out RB at all. Duckett is overrated. Never really has proven himself at least in my eyes. If what you guys are saying is true that he tiptoes through the line then they need to seriously think about getting a back. Morris is proven but hes average. Overall decent sign by the seahawks but Duckett is definitely not the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            ive said it all along, seattle is my sleeper to take a QB in the first, especially if brohm drops to them. Hes a perfect fit for their system, and they can get good value at TE/WR in the 2nd and 3rd. Dont count it out. That way, holmgren has a year to work his guru skills on the new QB before he calls it quits. The seahawks have few holes, thats my pick for them.
            For those reasons your completely wrong. If Holmgren only has 1 year left, why would he draft a position in the 1st round that he will never see play? He will go for emediate need and try to win.

Comment

They'll still go RB in the first. Alexander has a year left at the most and Duckett has proven time and time again he's hardly an NFL back. Decent in short yardage, but that's about it.

I still have them going Chris Johnson. He's the perfect pair with Duckett. Alexander is toast there, and Morris is a backup.
              Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

i dont get why Duckett keeps signing with teams to be 3rd running back. After atlanta cut him two years ago, he went to the redskins to play behind portis and betts and he never played. The following year he goes to lions, who had just recently signed tatum bell and already kevin jones and he got decent playing time towards the end of the season. He needed to find a team where he can be the 2nd running back and get playing time. I dont know just my 2 cents. :)

Comment

Didnt he get traded from Atlanta to the Redskins? I think in a 3 way for Ashley Lelie or something.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                    Why would Holmgren want to draft a QB to sit on the bench in his final year (especially with a good team)? If the Seahawks draft a QB, it won't be because Holmgren wants them to...
                    They also do have Charlie Frye. I know laugh, but he could definitely become the starter in the next few years.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by #1chiefs_fan View Post
                      i dont get why Duckett keeps signing with teams to be 3rd running back. After atlanta cut him two years ago, he went to the redskins to play behind portis and betts and he never played. The following year he goes to lions, who had just recently signed tatum bell and already kevin jones and he got decent playing time towards the end of the season. He needed to find a team where he can be the 2nd running back and get playing time. I dont know just my 2 cents. :)
                      If he came to NY he would have been the starter and then maybe we wouldn't have signed Thomas Jones.
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Great. An already undersized Rams defense will get the **** beat out of them in Seattle.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I like the signing...Duckett would be perfect for goal line situations.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                            I like the signing...Duckett would be perfect for goal line situations.
                            Plus for a while the Hawks have been horrible on 3rd/4th and short. Actually pretty sure ever since Hutch left we have been pretty ******.
                            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                            the only hot actreeses are adult
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information