Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren Sapp retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    How is it a bush move? There was a time when you could argue Sapp was just as good at his position as Favre was at his.

    Comment


    • #17
      Click on links, couldnt get pics to show



      Having a pleasent convo

      Warren pulls Favre out of the way of a blitzing defender

      Tumbling around on the ground

      Sapp gives Favre heimlech after he chokes on a piece of shrimp

      One last time together

      Holding hands
      Last edited by neko4; 03-04-2008, 09:34 PM.



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #18
        Hall of Fame? When I hear his name I think of the Jets fans chanting "Warren, Warren!" at the draft and then we took a fullback or something. boo
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          Hall of Fame? When I hear his name I think of the Jets fans chanting "Warren, Warren!" at the draft and then we took a fullback or something. boo


          He should be first ballot. Hes a shoe in for the hall.

          Comment


          • #20
            Jets fans:
            WE WANT SAPP! WE WANT SAPP! ...oh damn he retired now...

            Comment


            • #21
              I remember vividly his personal fouls vs. Jacksonville. So awesome.

              Then of course Garrard threw a pick to Kirk Morrison and ended the yellow-flag drive.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • #22
                I would agree he might have been as good at defensive tackle as Favre was at quarterback. Maybe the best interior pass rusher ever (meaning defensive tackles, not counting players like Reggie White who played defensive end and defensive tackle).
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                Next Up: 2012

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Only fitting to see two potential first ballot HOFers go out on the same day.
                  Except Sapp announced he was retired a while back, he just filed the paperwork today apparently. So they didn't retire on the same day. Still have no clue why this was reported. Does this mean ESPN will report when Favre files the necessary paperwork?

                  "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    I remember vividly his personal fouls vs. Jacksonville. So awesome.

                    Then of course Garrard threw a pick to Kirk Morrison and ended the yellow-flag drive.
                    I don't know whether to laugh or cry thinking about Sapp getting ejected from the game...

                    Oldie but a goodie.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                      Hall of Fame? When I hear his name I think of the Jets fans chanting "Warren, Warren!" at the draft and then we took a fullback or something. boo
                      lol, we took Kyle Brady... pretty bad.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ness View Post
                        Except Sapp announced he was retired a while back, he just filed the paperwork today apparently. So they didn't retire on the same day. Still have no clue why this was reported. Does this mean ESPN will report when Favre files the necessary paperwork?
                        i guess, i dont think his retirement is official yet



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information