Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwame Harris to Oakland, Javon Walker to follow soon...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    I thought Berrian got a pretty ridiculous contract to...

I'll take Berrian for 6 years 42 mill over Walker (who may never be healthy again) for 6 years 55 mill. We might have overpaid for Berrian, but hey thats the market.

Comment

I was just pointing out, even though Berrian got a pretty crazy contract, this Walker one is beyond reason.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I just want to know who drove up the price to $55mil or if thats what Oak started at.

Comment

wow I dont know what to say .. this better not backfire! Is Al trying to buy himself to victories? Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            I just want to know who drove up the price to $55mil or if thats what Oak started at.
            From what I've heard, nobody wants to go to Oakland, so they have to vastly overpay to get anyone to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
              Crazy . This dude is not worth more money than Randy Moss. And what kind of ownership would even consider giving him that?
              The same kind that signed Tommie Kelly to an enormous deal, all they missed out on this off season was Jacque Reeves.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                wow I dont know what to say .. this better not backfire! Is Al trying to buy himself to victories? Not good.
                Signing Kwame Harris is buying himself losses.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
                  From what I've heard, nobody wants to go to Oakland, so they have to vastly overpay to get anyone to sign.
                  That has to be the case cause they just spent $105mil for Kelly and Walker.

Comment

So wait, I'm guessing they *won't* be resigning Nnamdi then?

Cause he'll want top CB money for sure and I just don't see how they afford it now.

Comment

geez Oakland is throwing around more money the Pacman at a Strip Club

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post

Cause he'll want top CB money for sure and I just don't see how they afford it now.

Yeah, it really makes no sense. Of course I would never expect Al Davis to think rationally.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post

Afford it I don't know, but they have plenty of cap room. But I assume he feels like he needs big contracts to lure people to the team. We shall see how it all plays out.

Comment

PFT says Walker will make $27M the first three years of his deal.

You'd think we'd at least wait until a year later to see a lesser receiver make Randy Moss money, not a day. The free agent market is a funny thing.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Harris isn't worth 16 dollars, that's a bad move. Walker is a huge need tho, the Raiders have one of the worst WR cores in the league but damn that's a lot of money.
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

wow i cant believe they are paying walker that much money. walkers got talent but coming off that injury and his history with his last two teams that seems like an insane amount of cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information