Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwame Harris to Oakland, Javon Walker to follow soon...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwame Harris to Oakland, Javon Walker to follow soon...

From Adam Schefter per PFT, Harris to the Raiders for 3 years 16 millions, and Schefter also reports that Walker to Oakland can be completed as soon as tomorrow. Decent signings for Oakland and this def. fills 2 giant needs for them.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    From Adam Schefter per PFT, Harris to the Raiders for 3 years 16 millions, and Schefter also reports that Walker to Oakland can be completed as soon as tomorrow. Decent signings for Oakland and this def. fills 2 giant needs for them.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
    I didn't realize Oakland needed another crappy offensive linemen. For five million a year.

Comment

I'd say you overpayed for Kwame Harris by about $16 Million.

I like Javon making a comeback though.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

The Raiders are the Knicks of the NFL.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Harris has struggled but he still has potential and I think Tom Cable is great line coach who can help turn his career around, I mean look at what he's already done with pretty much the same line in place year over year, his system reduced our # of sacks by 30 and took us from a horrendous run game to #6 in the league with medicore talent in the backfield and along the line. Harris could thrive in this system, he can't be worse than Cornell Green or Paul McQuistan.

Comment

I heard Oakland wants him to play LT. LMFAO!

Hey Oakland fans, here is your new LT:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=12457884
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

i can only laugh about the harris sign... But i think walker still can make a comeback. Hes got some juice left in his tank and hes a top WR if hes atleast at 90%. Keep building around Jmarc.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                I heard Oakland wants him to play LT. LMFAO!

Hey Oakland fans, here is your new LT:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=12457884
                I heard that they are looking at him as either a RT or a G, I haven't heard anything about LT at all, only name I've heard brought up there is Mario Henderson.

Comment

Good god we are spending money like idiots, Walker to Oakland is official at 6 years 55 Million with 16 Million dollars gauranteed, what the hell? It pays out 27 Million in the first 3 years! I know WR was need but, 16 million? WOW...

Comment

Wow that is crazy Raiders are just burning money.

Comment

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Crazy . This dude is not worth more money than Randy Moss. And what kind of ownership would even consider giving him that?

Comment

hmmm

I don't like how Al is trying to buy wins this year. Javon Walker is a very good WR when healthy and it fills a need but that is a fairly steep price to pay. I don't quite understand the Harris signing, we'll see what Cable can do with him. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Wow Javon's contract is ridiculous. At least they are trying to give Jamarcus some toys though.

Comment

I thought Berrian got a pretty ridiculous contract too... damn.
                              Last edited by Smokey Joe; 03-04-2008, 10:28 PM.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information