Brothers soon to be teammates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    Well, the Broncos have a new SLB to infuriate njx and other Broncos fans. Hopefully for their sake, he's a little better than Ian Gold.
    I'd prefer Gold to be honest. Bailey can't tackle, handle blocks or hold up at the point of attack, so he utterly sucks on the strong side. But we don't have a spot for him on the weakside. We also wouldn't be able to cut him without mortally offending his older brother... who just happens to be one of our top players.

The entire upside of this move seems to be "Champ & Boss... cool!". Hard to see how that helps our team.
    Last edited by Diehard; 03-05-2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
      How many brothers are there in the NFL I only know of 3.

1.Manning Brothers
      2.Palmer Brothers
      3.Baily Brothers

Dawan and Laron Landry, Michael Griffin and soon to be Marcus Griffin...two sets of safeties that are brothers. Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss also.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

This is great news for the Raiders. Boss Bailey is terrible. Not Kwame Harris terrible, but bad nonetheless.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

the Bulluck brothers (the Saint and Lion boys, not Keith)

all these brothers make me wish i wasn't an only child, then maybe i could have made it.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

1.Manning Brothers
            2.Palmer Brothers
            3.Baily Brothers
            The McCown brothers also.

I always liked Boss Bailey, hate to see him go to a division rival. He's got great wheels and maybe he can rejuvenate himself in a new environment.

Comment

just to add the ayenbadejo's too.

although i don't know if ofi is still around.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                This is great news for the Raiders. Boss Bailey is terrible. Not Kwame Harris terrible, but bad nonetheless.
                Javon Walker. Kwame Harris. Tommy Kelly.

Comment

Andre (coming) and Reche Caldwell

Comment

1.Manning Brothers
                    2.Palmer Brothers
                    3.Baily Brothers
                    Aaron and Matt Schobel are brothers and I believe Chester Taylor and Chris Taylor are as well.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

hmm........ I guess I see it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Matt Schobel (phi) and Aaron Schobel (buf)
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

The Beard!!!

Comment

Shawn and Stacy Andrews

Also Brian and Byron Westbrook, and Lito Sheppard and Jabar Gaffney are cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                              http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_8455037

Boss Bailey is visiting the Broncos for 2 days

"First of all, we need him, that's the biggest thing above him being my brother," Champ Bailey said Tuesday. "It would be great for us. Hopefully, we'll get it done ... There's no question, this is where Boss wants to be."

Champ has talked to his brother, obviously Boss said he wants to play for the Denver Broncos. Only thing standing in the way is $$$, and they haven't gone nuts so far this year. This would be a great move on their part, as it provides competition for Winborn in camp at Strongside. The Broncos will have an above average linebacking corps once again with Koutouvides at MLB, Bailey or Winborn at SLB, and DJ Williams back at WLB. If Williams won the MLB job over Koutouvides, the Broncos would have the fastest linebacking corps in the NF:
                              Really? Above average with a career special teamer taking over at MLB and a career "I suck" LB battling out a journeyman at SLB? Amazing logic.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                                Really? Above average with a career special teamer taking over at MLB and a career "I suck" LB battling out a journeyman at SLB? Amazing logic.
                                It's actually surprising how many Denver fans think Boss Bailey is good simply because of his last name. If only they'd watch a few Lions games... they'd realize the awful truth.

I think Niko is an okay addition - he does the kind of things that our LB's don't seem to be able to do... like tackle... and play special teams. Is he a starter? We'll have to find out.

Anyway, I think our LB corps is very much in transition, which is a nice way of saying the team knows it sucks and is trying to do something about it. We could easily burn 2 draft picks on LB's... but then there's DT, OT, S, WR, KR, K, P, etc. Some many needs, so few picks...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information