Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers soon to be teammates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sinorice Moss, Santanna Moss are brothers

    Comment


    • #32
      Full List

      01. Matt Schobel and Aaron Schobel
      02. Shawn Andrews and Stacy Andrews
      03. Brian Westbrook and Byron Westbrook
      04. Champ Bailey and Boss Bailey
      05. Eli Manning and Peyton Manning
      06. Jordan Palmer and Carson Palmer
      07. Paul McQuistans and Pat McQuistan
      08. Thomas Jones & Julius Jones
      09. Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila
      10. Kris Jenkins and Cullen Jenkins
      11. Terrance and Torry Holt
      12. Dawan and Laron Landry
      13. Michael Griffin and Marcus Griffin*
      14. Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss
      15. Josh Bulluck and Daniel Bulluck
      16. Andre Caldwell and Reche Caldwell*
      17. Chester Taylor and Chris Taylor
      18. Kris Brown And Josh Brown
      19. Adrian Peterson and Mike Peterson
      20. Michael Vick and Marcus Vick
      Last edited by The Legend; 03-06-2008, 12:04 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by The Legend View Post
        08. Thomas Jones & Julius Jones
        Had anyone else mentioned the Jones brothers? I don't remember anyone bringing them up which is interesting considering the numbers of Dallas, Chicago and NYJ fans on the boards.

        Oldie but a goodie.

        Comment


        • #34
          In 4-5 years, Arthur and Bryce Brown.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Legend View Post
            Full List

            01. Matt Schobel and Aaron Schobel
            02. Shawn Andrews and Stacy Andrews
            03. Brian Westbrook and Byron Westbrook
            04. Champ Bailey and Boss Bailey
            05. Eli Manning and Peyton Manning
            06. Jordan Palmer and Carson Palmer
            07. Paul McQuistans and Pat McQuistan
            08. Thomas Jones & Julius Jones
            09. Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila
            10. Kris Jenkins and Cullen Jenkins
            11. Terrance and Torry Holt
            12. Dawan and Laron Landry
            13. Michael Griffin and Marcus Griffin*
            14. Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss
            15. Josh Bulluck and Daniel Bulluck
            16. Andre Caldwell and Reche Caldwell*
            17. Chester Taylor and Chris Taylor
            Full list my arse, still missing Tim and Matt Hasselbeck!!!


            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Full list my arse, still missing Tim and Matt Hasselbeck!!!
              Also Jerome and Stockar McDougle and David and Kenny Irons. Idk could we still count Michael and Marcus Vick? lol
              Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 03-05-2008, 05:15 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Jordan (SEA DB) and Jonathan Babineaux (ATL DT) are brothers.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                Next Up: 2012

                Comment


                • #38
                  Shawn and Stacy Andrews are brothers? They must destroy buffes when they go together.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                  Next Up: 2012

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    So signing a linebacker who is completely incapable of stopping the run is supposed to help the league's worst run defense. Riiiiight....

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                      Really? Above average with a career special teamer taking over at MLB and a career "I suck" LB battling out a journeyman at SLB? Amazing logic.
                      it must make some sense, otherwise we wouldn't be paying them. It's called healthy competition. The move provides depth. Koutouvides is no Lofa Tatupu, there's a reason that he was benched. But he can penetrate and stop the run, something DJ didn't excel at, something we need as one of the worst run defenses in the NFL And of course, I think Boss will battle it out with our "journeyman." Did you ever consider that fast outside linebackers thrive in Denver? No? Oh, well as boss definitely has above average potential, he has the speed, and those types of linebackers thrive in Denver. If you really look deep into things, you never know, there just might be logic.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        it must make some sense, otherwise we wouldn't be paying them. It's called healthy competition. The move provides depth. Koutouvides is no Lofa Tatupu, there's a reason that he was benched. But he can penetrate and stop the run, something DJ didn't excel at, something we need as one of the worst run defenses in the NFL And of course, I think Boss will battle it out with our "journeyman." Did you ever consider that fast outside linebackers thrive in Denver? No? Oh, well as boss definitely has above average potential, he has the speed, and those types of linebackers thrive in Denver. If you really look deep into things, you never know, there just might be logic.
                        Because Gold really thrived in Mile High last year... Oh wait...

                        Yes, of course it makes sense since you are paying them. It's not like people can overspend like the Raiders, right? Afterall, it must make sense to give Tommy Kelly and Javon Walker $100 million over the next 6 years, right? Otherwise they wouldn't be paying them. Right?

                        Oldie but a goodie.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Erin Henderson (this draft) and E.J. Henderson.

                          Sick brother LB duo lol.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                            Because Gold really thrived in Mile High last year... Oh wait...

                            Yes, of course it makes sense since you are paying them. It's not like people can overspend like the Raiders, right? Afterall, it must make sense to give Tommy Kelly and Javon Walker $100 million over the next 6 years, right? Otherwise they wouldn't be paying them. Right?
                            Yeah i hate that "well theyre professionals and know more than you" arguement. By that logic you could never criticize a deal/transaction.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Kevin Jones and Matt Jones.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Akin and Remi Ayodele... Not sure about Victor and Rob Abiamiri. It just catches my eyes how they both were from MD and share an unusual last name.
                                I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser to try and slag me down because I know you're right.~ Green Day

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information