13. Michael Griffin and Marcus Griffin*
      14. Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss
      15. Josh Bulluck and Daniel Bulluck
      16. Andre Caldwell and Reche Caldwell*
      17. Chester Taylor and Chris Taylor
      Adrian Peterson and Mike Peterson

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Damn, their parents are defentily unique in naming them. Boss & Champ.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Boss is a great player... if you want a LBer that can sprint to the action and either miss a tackle or let them run by you.

He'd make a better ref, tbh.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
            Boss is a great player... if you want a LBer that can sprint to the action and either miss a tackle or let them run by you.

He'd make a better ref, tbh.
            Haha, nice.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by chug o nomics View Post
              Akin and Remi Ayodele... Not sure about Victor and Rob Abiamiri. It just catches my eyes how they both were from MD and share an unusual last name.
              Oh yeah Victor and Rob are bros too, forgot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                Shawn and Stacy Andrews are brothers? They must destroy buffes when they go together.
                imagine them on the same team

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Kevin Jones and Matt Jones.

I see the resemblance
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post

I see the resemblance
                    Oh yea, absolutely.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Comment

I like the gamble. Now, if they break open the bank for Boss, then no. Bad idea. But if it's a low cost gamble? Sure, why not. I haven't followed for a couple years, but I figure he's still a solid athlete. Maybe having his brother around can prod him a bit.

Btw, as a side note, best set of brother names (anywhere) I've ever heard was

Majestic and Scientific Mapp

And they were legit names too.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                          Because Gold really thrived in Mile High last year... Oh wait...

Yes, of course it makes sense since you are paying them. It's not like people can overspend like the Raiders, right? Afterall, it must make sense to give Tommy Kelly and Javon Walker $100 million over the next 6 years, right? Otherwise they wouldn't be paying them. Right?

Wow, for someone who uses logic as their main argument...

Do you base every single player's career on their last season? I mean, since gold had a crap season last year, that means he never was effective in our system, right? My point is: Gold wasn't always a piece of ****. There was a stretch a few years ago where he could wrap up and tackle, and he could have even made a run for a pro bowl spot. He was effective in our system, as speed linebackers are effective in the Denver defense. One season doesn't erase several years of above average play. Ian just couldn't tackle last season, he sucked. I can promise you, Boss can tackle better then Gold. 99% of Bronco Nation will agree with me. Gold tackles like an average nfl corner now a days

Second, it does make sense because were not paying them absurd amounts of money. We're paying these guys a small fraction of what your two studs are making. In other words, we aren't shooting ourselves in the mouth if they backfire. It's not like we've invested a quarter of our cap in them. These guys will be lucky to make a total of 40 mil combined over the next 6 years.

Are are you seriously comparing the contracts of Kelly and Walker to contracts of Boss and Niko? so yeah, i see how you're trying to put me on the spot by quoting me, but it doesn't look good when youre off by.. oh... 60 million. But... whats 60 million when you root for the raiders? Gotta be used to it by now.
                          Last edited by Jimmy; 03-05-2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                            I can promise you, Boss can tackle better then Gold. 99% of Bronco Nation will agree with me.
                            Oh wow.

I've watched every Lions game... and I can tell you that the 1% of Bronco Nation might be right.

Gold might tackle like an average NFL CB... but Boss rarely tackles at all. He runs himself completely out of plays, can't shed blocks and, in the rare moment that he actually gets close to the ball carrier, usually whiffs (or throws an arm tackle towards him).

Boss has a lot of speed, but isn't physical and doesn't make plays. Keep in mind: Marinelli wants speed on defense, but wouldn't consider bringing Boss back. Should say something.
                            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

hmmm

Jimmy, what does the Raiders offseason have to do with Boss Bailey being a subpar LB? Quit changing the subject. He's not a very good player and neither him or the Greek guy are going to make a substantial improvement to your defense.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                                Oh wow.

I've watched every Lions game... and I can tell you that the 1% of Bronco Nation might be right.

Gold might tackle like an average NFL CB... but Boss rarely tackles at all. He runs himself completely out of plays, can't shed blocks and, in the rare moment that he actually gets close to the ball carrier, usually whiffs (or throws an arm tackle towards him).

Boss has a lot of speed, but isn't physical and doesn't make plays. Keep in mind: Marinelli wants speed on defense, but wouldn't consider bringing Boss back. Should say something.

I saw Boss make a sack this year, and I just about sh** myself. I just couldn't believe it. I honestly think it was one of the first significant plays I ever saw Boss make.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information