No announcement yet.

Football Outsiders' Over/Underated FAs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it say anything about Michael Turner or Erik Coleman?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
      First of all, very good post. Very solid points all around. Secondly, I was thinking exactly the same thing in regards to how he came to the conclusion that Reeves was a good CB. Especially considering that Reeves was not a full-time player for the Cowboys (unless I'm sorely mistaken), to take away any amount of his statistics would greatly skew the results due to a small sample size. In essence, Joyner is taking an already small sample size and making it smaller--notice that he mentions 3 games. Out of a 16 game season, that's 19% of the games (or almost 1/5), and, again, for a non-starter, to take those away is to cheapen the value of his stats.
      Thanks.

Reeves really was a full-time player who did start the majority of Dallas' games this past year though. Between the injuries to Henry and Newman, he ended up starting 13 games on the left side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        Damn I hate insiders.
        That's funny, it was open to non-Insiders last night when I posted it. That's the 2nd time that's happened... Funny.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

They are watching.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information