Jevon Kearse signs with Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    kearse being single blocked on a line with albert haynesworth and vanden bosch, he cant not succeed
    Unless he get's injured again.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
      kearse being single blocked on a line with albert haynesworth and vanden bosch, he cant not succeed
      If he trips on a blade of grass and break his ankle, it's possible.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        Unless he get's injured again.
        which isnt uncommon :/

Comment

The best thing about it is #90 is available thanks to Starks leaving.

Awesome to have him back, even if it's just for aesthetics. This won't be the last DE acquisition for the Titans this offseason.

I think he could play LaBoy's role and do well. LaBoy's concussion issue was about as severe as Kearse's knee/ankle issues. Of course it only takes one rouge play to end your season, but he won't be an every down DE.

Comment

I bet the 10000 fans who still have their Kearse jerseys are still happy. I swear I still saw so many of those even last year at the games.

Comment

o dear hes back. Hopefully he can breakout next year and stay healthy.

Comment

Cheap price and I think they'll use him like LaBoy (mostly as a pass rusher, not a 3 down guy). He said he rushed back last year and his knee wasn't fully healthy. He's says he's healthy now.....we'll see.

This could turn out to be a very good deal for the Titans, and with LaBoy's concussion history, I happy how this went down. Odom still needs to be replaced, I'd still look early in the draft.

Comment

Yea Id much rather have Kearse for 6 million than Laboy for 22 million, or whatever he got payed.

Comment

he's always been a favorite player of mine, so i wish him the best of luck

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Listening to him on the radio earlier today, I came to the conclusion that he has the second deepest voice ive ever heard after Dikembe Mutumbo.

Comment

Good signing, I knew he would come back.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information