Terrell Suggs files grievance over Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Suggs files grievance over Ravens

I remember some people on here were asking(as well as myself) how do you know what position a guy would be tagged at, he obviously plays both, and no one was really sure how they decided, well obviously the Ravens picked the cheaper of the two(linebacker) and he's not happy about it...

Is there some sort of rule that says you have to tag a guy at a certain position he lines up at more or is it at the teams discretion.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...tory?track=rss

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

It's BS that they tagged him as a LB...he is a pass rusher and should be paid as one....which is a DE, plus he lines up at DE more often then LB. He should be pissed, the Ravens are trying to rob him.

Comment

This could get ugly.

Comment

Man would have been a great move for the Ravens if Suggs/ his agent didnt catch it. I cant think of this ever happening before has it?
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
          Man would have been a great move for the Ravens if Suggs/ his agent didnt catch it. I cant think of this ever happening before has it?
          TO's agent actually forgot to file papers for him to void his contract with the 49ers and become a free agent. Eventually he just filed a grievance and forced a trade to the eagles for a whole lot of garbage. Then he proceeded to try and wreck McNabb and the eagles organization.

I guess thats karma for you. =/

Comment

haha, is there ANY chance dude's a Raven next year?
            Originally posted by 7-11
            Originally posted by Renji
            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
              haha, is there ANY chance dude's a Raven next year?
              They should really hope Gholston falls to them, so they can trade Suggs.

Well they are going to have to cut at least a few people to get under the cap. A top ten pick is going to require a lot of money, last years #8 pick got 5 years $31 million. It is going to take AT LEAST 10% more than that...

It's all good. The 49ers will give any former ravens a contract if the price is right.

Comment

I really hope the Jaguars at least inquire about his services and what it would take to get him...

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
                  They should really hope Gholston falls to them, so they can trade Suggs.

Well they are going to have to cut at least a few people to get under the cap. A top ten pick is going to require a lot of money, last years #8 pick got 5 years $31 million. It is going to take AT LEAST 10% more than that...

It's all good. The 49ers will give any former ravens a contract if the price is right.
                  For real, The Niners LOVE taking our leftovers.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

What a *****
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i heard that he wants to go to the AZ cards. What i heard is that he wants to go home.

Comment

I want to see him stay in a 3-4 scheme so I can see him at OLB rushing the passer, and at DE, he can do either or which is going to make him a very rich man when he leaves...

Also he's shorted 800k+ by being tagged a lb, thats alot of money considering he's going to see all that this year, id be pissed too.

Comment

i love tsizzle, but i was disappointed in the year he had. why did he have such a crappy year? what gives? didn't see that coming from him.

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
                            TO's agent actually forgot to file papers for him to void his contract with the 49ers and become a free agent. Eventually he just filed a grievance and forced a trade to the eagles for a whole lot of garbage. Then he proceeded to try and wreck McNabb and the eagles organization.

I guess thats karma for you. =/
                            For a few minutes, he was traded to the Ravens.. and then he filed the grievance. But yeah, he eventually got what he wanted..

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              For a few minutes, he was traded to the Ravens.. and then he filed the grievance. But yeah, he eventually got what he wanted..
                              Wow I almost forgot that he was a member of the Ravens briefly, wonder how that would of panned out lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information