Dan Morgan signs with the Saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    theyd be foolish to pass on Rivers. im an advocate of implementing the Tampa 2 in NO, and having Vilma, Rivers, Smith and Grant on the dline would give them a formidable Tampa 2 front 7.

They already have 1 CB thats a Tampa 2 guy. Now draft another Tampa 2 CB in a later round, draft Laws as your penetrator up the gut, and poof, you got yourself a pretty good Tampa 2 defense in one offseason.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has noticed that the Saints have been picking up an inordinate amount of Tampa 2 talent lately, yet they're not trying to run it.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

will have a brian simmons like impact.
      another washed up LB getting older and was released by a team because of non-production , but the saints are all over him.

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
      Why not...I would be happy with it....

very much money invested in the RB without run blocking and without a defense.... i wouldn´t be to much positive if this happen

Comment

I still support this move. I think if healthy Morgan will help out alot. The guy can play I think alot of people forget that. And playing weakside the contact should not be as bad or as often. I will support this move I like Morgan..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Did you really want him? I mean, he'll probably play 3-4 games max...
          It's more that I knew we expressed interest in him, and would just like us to sign somebody this offseason that isn't a safety or a backup TE. At the same time I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him if the price was right.
          Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Morgan is a great person to have around good player great leader. And give the guy a chance if he stays healthy man he could be great...I like the move...

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

I think thats just what the Saints needed. Major concerns to his health status though.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                The problem is, and will always be as long as he's here, Gary Gibbs. He is, in my opinion, one of the worst D Coordinators in the league.
                Ron Meeks isn't a good defensive coordinator and he won a championship with the Tampa 2...

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Bye bye dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    I doubt he makes it out of training camp...
                    I was sorta right.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I wanted to see him play in black and gold. Too bad.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        I wanted to see him play in black and gold of the South. Too bad.
                        There fixed it for ya. I got confused the way you had it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Good for him. Stop now before he does anymore damage to his body.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

In case people were wondering:

Saints | Morgan retires
                            Mon, 19 May 2008 16:22:32 -0700

Tom Planchet, of WWLTV.com, reports the New Orleans Saints announced Monday, May 19, LB Dan Morgan has decided to retire.

Comment

He's only like 28 he has a lot left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                                He's only like 28 he has a lot left in the tank.
                                He might but his body doesn't. He has taken enough of a beaten.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information