No announcement yet.

Dan Morgan signs with the Saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ok with Shanle at WLB. We need to sign another LB to battle him for the spot though. I wish Thurman wasn't such a head case.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
      I'm ok with Shanle at WLB. We need to sign another LB to battle him for the spot though. I wish Thurman wasn't such a head case.
      I do not like Shanle at all. I hope we dont have to start him again this year. We need help on the weak side.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
        I do not like Shanle at all. I hope we dont have to start him again this year. We need help on the weak side.
        He's a decent player, high character and knows the system. I wouldn't cry if Shanle started, but I agree, we are in need of a upgrade and hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

I think our only options right now are Odell Thurman, Takeo Spikes or trading for a LB.

Comment

edit: nevermind
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Good decision on his part. Wouldnt want too much long term damage to him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Sad that a career of a great talent had to prematurely end, but in this case it wasn't injury to the body, rather injury to the brain. Which might be even more scary and debilitating down the line, making this move a right one by Morgan.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Its a shame its not an official record but his SB performance has to be one of the most amazing in the last decade.

Comment

thanks for everything dan!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information