Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

What 5 players do you hate the most in the NFL.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

i hate eli manning

Comment

Tony Romosexual, Tom Brady, TO, Patrick Crayton, Rodney Harrison.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        Tony Romosexual, Tom Brady, TO, Patrick Crayton, Rodney Harrison.
        i can understand why u hate some of them but patrick crayton? what has he done to u lol

Comment

Any Philadelphia Eagles player!

Comment

1. Jeremy Stevens
            2. Chad Jonson
            3. Plax
            4. Shaun Alexander
            5. T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
              i can understand why u hate some of them but patrick crayton? what has he done to u lol
              I guess it is not him as much as every Cowboy fan has a hard on for him. He has not done anything and Cowboy fans are comparing him to Michael Irvin. Plus, his name should be Clayton not Crayton.

Comment

Javon Walker....

Comment

Terrell Owens
                  Jason Taylor
                  Leonard Little
                  George Foster
                  Do Pac-Man or Odell Thurman count? If not, I'll go with DeAngelo Hall.

Comment

TO, Randy Moss, Rodney Harrison, Tony Romo, and i guess Benson unless he starts to run and not walk with the ball

Comment

To spice this up so everyone doesn't do TO, who is the least favorite player on your team?

For me, it is Corey Webster. I mean can he seriously pick whether to be a piece of **** or a golden idol. Choose one dammit!!!!

Comment

Ben Rothlesfager - Pretty sure even his teammates dont like him.

Tom Brady - Your not gonna hold us to only 17pts! What a joke.

Ray Lewis - Murderer

Merrimen (sp) - Took steroids, was completely obvious, then completely denied it and was still aloud to participate in the pro bowl after a 4 gamesuspension.

TO - The QB is considerer g a y if he cant get you the ball, but if he does get it there and you drop it, its not your fault. Should have ate acouple more of those pills.

Least fav on the Browns:
                        1. Derek Anderson - had one of the worste completion % in the entire NFL. Even with Edwards, Winslow and Jurevicious, to go along with a good run game and a top 5-10 OL and still cant hit a target. Single handedly blew the pro bowl despite being the most fimiliar out of the QBs with the offense.

2. Andra Davis - For his size he cannot stop the run worth a darn. All the years he had over 100 tacklers were due to horrible deffenses that left him on the field more than anyother LB in the league. It is impossible for him to make a tackle anywhere near the line of scrimmage.

3. Brodney Poole - I actually like this guy but might be the most overrated player to not acomplish anything yet on the Browns. He should be moved to corner. Hes listed around 6'1 205, but everyone on our team listed at 5'10 seems to be larger than him.

4. Derek Anderson - Hes playing golf with friends during the offseason (per his last interview during FA), while Brady Quinn has been training in Arizona since the season ended getting better.

5. Derek Anderson - People say hes the reason we were able to win 10 games this year. I say hes the reason we were able to lose 6.
                        Last edited by DawgBone; 03-07-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Benson, start running :/

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            To spice this up so everyone doesn't do TO, who is the least favorite player on your team?

For me, it is Corey Webster. I mean can he seriously pick whether to be a piece of **** or a golden idol. Choose one dammit!!!!
                            I like the smoothness of that thread hijacking. You get some rep for that one.

And for me, it would be: Kendall Simmons

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              I like the smoothness of that thread hijacking. You get some rep for that one.

And for me, it would be: Kendall Simmons
                              You know every person here is going to say:

1. TO
                              2. Rival Team's QB
                              3. Some Patriot
                              4. Another Outspoken WR
                              5. Toss-Up or Second Patriot or Cowboy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information