Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also hate the people that defend him by bringing up his win percentage.
    Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
    Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

For me, they are...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.
          You are so modest.

Comment

For my team it was Julia Jones... Now I don't know.. Probably Marcus Spears...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

I have always hated Rodney Harrison. He's a dirty player.
              Randy Moss is a me-me-me player, unless he's on a good team.
              How can you not hate T.O.?
              Tony Romo is everywhere, and I cant stand him.

I dont hate them because they are on a good team. It's because I dont like them...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I think thats a fair assumption but I also think the team has an effect on the player. I hate a lot of Patriots not so much because of the team (which obviously, I do dislike), but the smug attitude every player on the team seems to have. I feel like thats somethiung inherited from the team they play on. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                  I think thats a fair assumption but I also think the team has an effect on the player. I hate a lot of Patriots not so much because of the team (which obviously, I do dislike), but the smug attitude every player on the team seems to have. I feel like thats somethiung inherited from the team they play on. Oh well.
                  Or by Bellichek

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    I have always hated Rodney Harrison. He's a dirty player.
                    Randy Moss is a me-me-me player, unless he's on a good team.
                    How can you not hate T.O.?
                    Tony Romo is everywhere, and I cant stand him.

I dont hate them because they are on a good team. It's because I dont like them...
                    Yeah, that is why I hate Romo as well. I also didn't like how it seemed that after the Giants won the Super Bowl, they would focus more on the Pats losing than the Giants winning.

Comment

Meh...I've always loved Moss and T.O. their play is brilliant. They both have messed up before but, they do have heart and it comes out from time to time.

As for Romo...I dont know how you can hate the guy. I understand the media and ESPN force feeds him to everyone but, he's just a cool guy w/ a great story. He's a nice person w/ a refreshing sense of humor, who can play...You see a lot of Parcells in him when he is interviewed and i like that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                        For my team it was Julia Jones... Now I don't know.. Probably Marcus Spears...
                        you mean julius jones right?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          you mean julius jones right?
                          I think he was taking a shot at him as a player. Sort of like how Tiki Barber is referred to as ****face Barber in NY.

Comment

Uuummm..

Brian Urlacher
                            Olin Kreutz
                            Jerramy Stevens
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

T.O.
                              Tom Brady
                              Randy Moss
                              Rodney Harrison
                              Plax
                              Eli Manning
                              Peyton Manning
                              Philip Rivers

I missed a few but thats a start.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Someone else I don't like, Neil Rackers. He just seems like a schmuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information