Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Yeah, that is why I hate Romo as well. I also didn't like how it seemed that after the Giants won the Super Bowl, they would focus more on the Pats losing than the Giants winning.
    I hated that too.
    On MSN, I'm pretty sure the title of the article was something like "Patriots Lose". They could've given some respect to the Giants in the title.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      you mean julius jones right?
      That's the way we cowboys fans used to call him during this past season... He had a great rookie campaign, he showed flashes of brilliance, but after that he was JAG. He always had an excuse for his poor performances... He just runs like a girl...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        I hated that too.
        On MSN, I'm pretty sure the title of the article was something like "Patriots Lose". They could've given some respect to the Giants in the title.
        Come on, get real. After being hyped as the best team of all time, and being 18-0 you honestly didnt expect most of the stories to revolve around the fact that the Patriots choked?

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
          Come on, get real. After being hyped as the best team of all time, and being 18-0 you honestly didnt expect most of the stories to revolve around the fact that the Patriots choked?
          I didnt say that I didnt expect it.
          I just think that the Giants deserved to get some respect.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I would probably go with:

5. Javon Walker
            4. Eli Manning
            3. Rodney Harrison and the Patriots (excluding: Brady, Moss, and Welker Can't hate them for some reason not sure why)
            2. Tony Romo
            1. TO

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rodney Harrison
              Tom Brady
              Jason Taylor
              Roy Williams
              Kevin Faulk

Comment

I hate Leonard Little because he got drunk, got behind a car, and killed someone.

That should be #1 on everyone's list, and he should be in jail.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  I hate Leonard Little because he got drunk, got behind a car, and killed someone.

That should be #1 on everyone's list, and he should be in jail.
                  Oh Right, how the hell did I leave him off my list...

tom brady you're lucky you got dropped to #2.

Comment

Dante Culpepper

Jeremy Shockey
                    Peyton Manning
                    Rodney Harrison
                    Bobby Wade.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

1. Bill Belichick- He isn't even a player but I hate this man more then anyone next to the whole entire Red Sox organization. He really is the defination of a scummy, bitter, little, evil prick. I really want this guy to have a 0-16 season so he can cry and run off the field liek he always does when he loses. Go home you soar loser. And No I don't hate him becuase he left the Jets. I hate him because he is a bad person
                      2. Tom Brady- what a smug little ******, I hate ery ******* team out of that state and out of that city/area. **** TOM BRADY!!
                      3. Terrell Owens- Ya he is good. But do america a favor and shut your mouth you little ***** fotted ass-hole. I seriously can't take anything from this guy. I really want him goin to the gutters.
                      4. Rodney Harrison- Ya this guy is definatley goin into the hall of fame...For being the dirtiest player i've ever seen play the game of football. What a putz. He really is just the dirtiest little maggot i've ever seen.
                      5. Pacman Jones- Ya, this guy is just a criminal. Im sorry, there is just nothing about this guy I can really like at all. He really just has a horrible reputation and it is deserved.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

I cant write a whole list, but 2 players i dont like are Brady Quinn and Tony Romo...both for the reason that they are too cocky.

Comment

Rodney Harrison
                          Nick Barnett
                          Phillip Rivers

After reading the Leonard Little comment I'll throw him on my list as well.
                          Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

I dont know why everyone hates dirty players, to be honest i love dirty players...there is nothing better than having a player who stomps on your rivals balls, or kicks them in the shin. They should be cherished! :)

Comment

thats if they play for you team, which clearly, none of the ones that play on my list do.,,,

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                                I cant write a whole list, but 2 players i dont like are Brady Quinn and Tony Romo...both for the reason that they are too cocky.
                                i dont know what brady quinn has to be cocky about but romo can be as cocky as he wants

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information