Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    why would you put Mark Brunell on that list?
    just because hes such a douche bag and i like to make fun of him, i love him deep down

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• 1. Peyton Manning - because he's a jugheaded, whiney puss
      2. Leonard Little
      3. Philip Rivers
      4. Ben Roethlisbeergut
      5. Matt Jones

TO and Randy Moss are ******* awesome, by the way. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Comment

• I never really liked (in no particular order): Bart Scott, Javon Walker, LaDainian Tomlinson, Roy Williams (DAL), Eli Manning, Jeremy Shockey, Michael Strahan, Lance Briggs, DeAngelo Hall, Reggie Bush. Pretty long list, haha.

EDIT: Throw in Joey Porter and Jeremy Stevens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I guess it is not him as much as every Cowboy fan has a hard on for him. He has not done anything and Cowboy fans are comparing him to Michael Irvin. Plus, his name should be Clayton not Crayton.
          Thats the stupidest thing I ever read in a post. We (the competent, non-ignorant collection of Cowboy fans) are not at ALL satisfied with Crayton's production and were happy as ever when we found out what a cheap contract he signed. Crayton will NEVER be as much of an impact player as Michael Irvin was.

Oh, btw my most hated person in the NFL is without a doubt Junior Seau.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
            just because hes such a douche bag and i like to make fun of him, i love him deep down
            maybe I'm not detecting your bad attempt at sarcasm, but why is he a douche bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              maybe I'm not detecting your bad attempt at sarcasm, but why is he a douche bag?
              cause i said he was, there isnt factual evidence its my opinion

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I always thought Byron Leftwich was a piece of ****, overrated, waste of space in J-Ville.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• TJ Douchemanzadeh
                  Shaun Alexander(just never liked the guy, no reason really)
                  Jeramy Stevens
                  Mike Vanderjagt(even though I loved him for missing the FG against the Steelers)
                  Bart Scott(for whining about being jacked up by Hines Ward)

And as for least favourite on my own team... There isn't really anybody on the current squad I hate... Used to despise Dewayne Washington and Tommy Maddox with a passion though.

Comment

• Ladainian Tomlinson (Biggest baby in the NFL)

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• P.Rivers..I swear the only guy I really hate.for someone who talks alot of sh1t.He really isnt that good..should be putting up better numbers with that talent around him.
                      Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                        Ladainian Tomlinson (Biggest baby in the NFL)
                        I did lose a LOT of respect for him when he sat out in the Playoff game against the Pats.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          I did lose a LOT of respect for him when he sat out in the Playoff game against the Pats.
                          Yeah how dare he not play through an MCL injury that usually takes a couple weeks to completely heal...

Comment

• Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                            Yeah how dare he not play through an MCL injury that usually takes a couple weeks to completely heal...
                            seriously....people dont even know

Comment

• What really irked me is when Phillip Rivers sat down next to him during one of those games (I forgot which exactly) and he got up and stormed off like a baby. That's a "team leader"?

yeah sitting out with a hurt MCL what a baby....
                              ps thanks for the -rep, Bantx. It had nothing to do with his injury at all, and you'll notice I never mentioned anything about an injury in any of my posts. Good call.
                              Last edited by vidae; 03-08-2008, 10:51 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• i don't hate LT, i love it when he makes fun of the Patriots. "If you're not cheatin you're not trying" lol.

but he does have some cry-babyish moments...

and plaxico played since like week 6 with a mess of an ankle, granted he didn't practice, but still...
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information