If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Ben Rothlesfager - Pretty sure even his teammates dont like him.
Tom Brady - Your not gonna hold us to only 17pts! What a joke.
Ray Lewis - Murderer
Merrimen (sp) - Took steroids, was completely obvious, then completely denied it and was still aloud to participate in the pro bowl after a 4 gamesuspension.
TO - The QB is considerer g a y if he cant get you the ball, but if he does get it there and you drop it, its not your fault. Should have ate acouple more of those pills.
Least fav on the Browns:
1. Derek Anderson - had one of the worste completion % in the entire NFL. Even with Edwards, Winslow and Jurevicious, to go along with a good run game and a top 5-10 OL and still cant hit a target. Single handedly blew the pro bowl despite being the most fimiliar out of the QBs with the offense.
2. Andra Davis - For his size he cannot stop the run worth a darn. All the years he had over 100 tacklers were due to horrible deffenses that left him on the field more than anyother LB in the league. It is impossible for him to make a tackle anywhere near the line of scrimmage.
3. Brodney Poole - I actually like this guy but might be the most overrated player to not acomplish anything yet on the Browns. He should be moved to corner. Hes listed around 6'1 205, but everyone on our team listed at 5'10 seems to be larger than him.
4. Derek Anderson - Hes playing golf with friends during the offseason (per his last interview during FA), while Brady Quinn has been training in Arizona since the season ended getting better.
5. Derek Anderson - People say hes the reason we were able to win 10 games this year. I say hes the reason we were able to lose 6.