NFL's Best Bargains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres one sure to piss some people off: tom brady

hes accepting less to keep talent around him. i respect that.

Comment

Compare Brady's cap hit to Peyton Manning's the last few years, there isn't much difference.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I've got to say right now, it is Marques Colston.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

DeAngelo Hall and Michael Boley. Won't be like that for long though.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            DeAngelo Hall and Michael Boley. Won't be like that for long though.
            did u guys resign boley? hes so udnerrated its crazy, definately a top 10 OLB in teh league, he can do everything. I was a big fan of his in college...im glad hes succeeding. Wasnt he a RFA? did teh falcons give him a new contract?
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              Sometimes I hate the world we live in. These guys live to play football. They love it and a bad paid safety is a safety that is ONLY getting paid $900,000. Granted cost of living has gone up since back in the day, but the cost of players and the cost of living has not gone up in sync. Players make way too much now a days. It's mind numbing. I HATE my job and get paid nowhere close to that and he loves it and most players complain when they are only making 1 million dollars this year.
              When you can get stadiums full of 60,000+ people that each paid at least $50, not to mention TV contracts with major networks that are in the billions of dollars, to watch you do your job, then you too can get paid that much money to do your job.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I'll say David Garrard....Cleo Lemon is making more than him...although he's about to get a new contract with 20+ guaranteed...

Comment

Willie Parker, Mewelde Moore, James Farrior, James Harrison.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

randy moss, 9 mill a year for a guy who could have gotten much more from the eagles. he had one of the best seasons all time for a WR and hes a pretty good bargain for the patriots

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

David Garrard actually won the award for being a great bargain.

'Course, that won't last much longer then a couple weeks from now.

Comment

jason peters
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Kerry Rhodes

^^Sig From Nvot9
                          J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw- both are incredibly cheap, but a very good HB combo

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Colston shouldn't be a "bargain" for much longer.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                                Brandon Jacobs/Ahmad Bradshaw- both are incredibly cheap, but a very good HB combo
                                Not for long, Jacobs is a free agent after 08. Plus he hit incentives to make his 08 salary $927K.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information