No announcement yet.

Julius Jones to Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't SA get a large contract 2 seasons ago?

Comment

SA is out the door. I guarantee that. He will be cut or traded for a pick.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        I'm thinking they draft a TE or OL first. Julius Jones could be a beast in that system.. especially if they get a mauler like LG (Jeff Otah?)

Add Duckett as the #2/SYB, Morris as the #3...

that should give them some cap room and Alexander out the door.

I like this move.
        I don't think Jones is going to be a beast in any system. He had a worse year than Alexander while running behind 3 pro-bowl OL...oh and he wasn't nursing a broken hand either. Shaun and his broken hand was running behind probably the worst run blocking line in teh league. IMO, the Seahawks just signed their 2008 backup RB. I don't think this signing means Shaun will be cut, he was going to be cut regardless.
        Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 03-07-2008, 09:56 PM.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Thats why Philly signed Darnerian McCants
          And San Francisco signed Allen Rossum......

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
            I don't think Jones is going to be a beast in any system. He had a worse year than Alexander while running behind 3 pro-bowl OL...oh and he wasn't nursing a broken hand either. Shaun and his broken hand was running behind probably the worst run blocking line in teh league. IMO, the Seahawks just signed their 2008 backup RB. I don't think this signing means Shaun will be cut, he was going to be cut regardless.
            so why would they go out and sign two backup rbs? Im pretty sure they plan on one of those two having a decent role with the team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
              Um.

NFC East vs. NFC West?

I think Jones could have have Starter like Numbers in Seattle.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                so why would they go out and sign two backup rbs? Im pretty sure they plan on one of those two having a decent role with the team.

Duckett is a short yardage and goalline back and will probably be the backup FB. The Jones signing might spell the end of Maurice Morris as the change of pace back.

Comment

i'd start Weaver

Comment

Um.

NFC East vs. NFC West?

I think Jones could have have Starter like Numbers in Seattle.
                    Ok, that takes care of 6 games a year...what about the other 10?

Playing against bad teams doesn't mean big numbers. He had 15 carries for 32 yards against the Dolphins and 6 carries for 51 yards against the Patriots.
                    Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 03-07-2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I think that this is going to end up being like Thomas Jones, where he didn't really take off with the team that drafted him but became a star to some extent with his next team.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

They have depth at RB but i dont think any of these RB's are the true answer. Hopefully they will be smart and get rid of Alexander and draft Mendenhall or Stewart if one of them are available. Let Duckett be the short yardage back and allow Jones and Morris to compete for the #2 RB position or maybe 3rd down back.

Comment

I could be the Seahawks running back and they would make the playoffs. That division sucks donkey dick.

Comment

I'm thinking they draft a TE or OL first. Julius Jones could be a beast in that system.. especially if they get a mauler like LG (Jeff Otah?)

Add Duckett as the #2/SYB, Morris as the #3...

that should give them some cap room and Alexander out the door.

I like this move.
                            Julius Jones can be a beast only in Flag Football. He falls down on every contact, and he's scared to run through the hole at full speed. Considering he has no vision too, the only thing remaining from his great rookie campaign is his breakaway speed. If in Seattle they can find away to let him run without being touched for the first 5-10 yards, yes, he can be a great player.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

i wish we had got him in tennessee

Comment

Tim McMahon who writes for Dallas Morning News..Thinks JJ will rush for 1,700 yards..LOl
                                Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information