No announcement yet.

Julius Jones to Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see him running for 1000 but 1700 come on really.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I like Jones as a #2 back in that system with Duckett being a 3rd down/short yardage type. They need a #1 back and Alexander is no longer that guy. I think Stewart would be the best fit for them.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        I like Jones as a #2 back in that system with Duckett being a 3rd down/short yardage type. They need a #1 back and Alexander is no longer that guy. I think Stewart would be the best fit for them.
        That still seems like one back too many, if they draft Stewart I only see them using one other rb, the Jags barely use all 3 of their backs and their probably best suited for it with Drew, Taylor, and Jones, but Greg jones rarely gets any carries in any situation, so I really dont see 3 rbs getting on the field all year long, if they draft stewart he is definately big enough to be a short yardage back, he's 230 lbs, im pretty sure if he comes in and has a great impact they wont want to take him out of the game for Duckett.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

It wouldn't take them long to realize that Stewart is a much better goaline back.

If Stewart is available they should definitly take him, not only is it a good fit but a great value.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
            Tim McMahon who writes for Dallas Morning News..Thinks JJ will rush for 1,700 yards..LOl
            Weren't there more than a few ppl predicting him to rush for that same total back in '05? If he emerges as the starter I could see a number close to 1000 yards but nothing more.

Comment

Where does Alexander play in all this? Seattle just signed two backs in Duckett and Jones. Will they trade or release him or will they give him a couple of carries each game?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Alexander is gone, if they couldn't get a 2nd round pick for him the year before his MVP season, how much are they gonna get for a older and much more banged up Alexander? I don't know how many teams are going to want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                  Alexander is gone, if they couldn't get a 2nd round pick for him the year before his MVP season, how much are they gonna get for a older and much more banged up Alexander? I don't know how many teams are going to want him.
                  Somebody will, but he's going to be very cheap, he looked horrible for the most of last year injuries aside, he just looks like he lost a step, his vision doesnt mean much now because he barely can hit the hole with any explosion, obviously Seattle took notice.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

So I take it Seattle is going to release Alexander if, there aren't any buyers?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information