Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Jones to Seattle

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3282689

LOL what an overcrowded backfield, I cant wait to see how all 4 of these guys fit in and whose getting cut.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

well TJ Duckett, Shaun Alexander, Maurice Morris, and Julius Jones, someone has to emerge

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I like this signing for them. Gives them some options in the backfield now with Alexander, Morris, Duckett, and Weaver.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Great signing, imo. I know that a lot of Cowboy fans have been critical of him, but I really think the guy still has star potential, if put in the right situation. It might be like his brother Thomas, where he is a late bloomer who finds a home with a second or third team.

Its funny that Seattle is the one signing him, since he's had (by far) his best performance against them. At the very least, he should provide them a home run threat to complement Shaun Alexander--if he's still there--or maybe Mendenhall/Stewart should they draft one of those guys. One thing I believe strongly, is that the Seahawks have had enough of that one dimensional passing team thing, and will do what it takes to re-establish the dominant run game they had a few years back.

This is a good start. Good luck, Julius.
          Originally posted by 21ST
          He was protecting his self
          Originally posted by tjsunstein
          From what? His leg?
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I doubt Alexander will be on the Seahawks roster more than a few days longer. And hopefully they draft Stewart, Mendenhall or Forte and cut Morris.
            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Yea I agree Alaxander is gone...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Do you think they would still draft someone if they keep SA?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

if mendenhall or stewart is available at 25, then yes. Maybe Forte or another bigger back in the 2nd/3rd

Comment

I heard they were thinking about cutting Shaun Alexander. Maybe this is the straw that breaks the camels back.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      It would depend upon who is available, but I would have to say yes.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                        I doubt Alexander will be on the Seahawks roster more than a few days longer. And hopefully they draft Stewart, Mendenhall or Forte and cut Morris.
                        I'm thinking they draft a TE or OL first. Julius Jones could be a beast in that system.. especially if they get a mauler like LG (Jeff Otah?)

Add Duckett as the #2/SYB, Morris as the #3...

that should give them some cap room and Alexander out the door.

I like this move.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          Possibly, Duckett will be the backup FB, and the Seahawks normally carry 3 RBs and 2 FBs.

I could see Alexander, Jones and a rookie at RB, Weaver at FB and Duckett at RB/FB.

I highly doubt it, but it could happen.
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                            Its funny that Seattle is the one signing him, since he's had (by far) his best performance against them.
                            Thats why Philly signed Darnerian McCants

Comment

So much for Jonathan Stewart to Seattle with the crowded backfield they have now. Maybe good news for Dallas I guess at 28. Crazy that a RB as good as Jonathan Stewart can fall that far, but that's what happens when Mendenhall and McFadden are there ahead of him. That is all assuming that Alexander doesn't get cut and that they don't take stupid pills and get their 3rd tailback in later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information