Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunn Returns to the Bucs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3286936

After letting him walk away in 2002, the Bucs sign Warrick Dunn. After Cadillac's injury, I think its a good signing for them

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Yeah good pickup.

Comment

i thought it was the Colts or the Buccs

Comment

Very nice move. He should be able to complement Graham fairly well.

Comment

Meh...I think they need someone bigger to run between the tackles and spell Graham. I'm not sure if Pittman has the ability to do that, I've always been a bit ambivalent on him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Ah, was really hoping he'd go to the Colts rather than stay in the division. Would have made much more sense, IMO. Much better chance to get a ring, and playing for Dungy in his last year.

Still, he'll get a great reception back in the dome...
            TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Meh...I think they need someone bigger to run between the tackles and spell Graham. I'm not sure if Pittman has the ability to do that, I've always been a bit ambivalent on him.
              What are you doing whipping out the ambivalents bearsfan? You disgust me;)
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

ya good signing by the bucs. Anyone know how cadillac's recovery is coming????

Comment

Caddy is still walking with a pronounced limp. No one knows for sure, but I've heard that he's unlikely to play at all next year and 50/50 to play ever again.

Terrible injury.

Comment

Originally posted by TRJ997 View Post
                    Caddy is still walking with a pronounced limp. No one knows for sure, but I've heard that he's unlikely to play at all next year and 50/50 to play ever again.

Terrible injury.
                    What happened to him again? I knew he got hurt, but don't know what happened?

Comment

With this signing they have great depth now.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                        What happened to him again? I knew he got hurt, but don't know what happened?

Very Nasty Torn Patella Tendon Dr. sd it was ugly. Most think he is done for good.

Comment

It does add good depth. He could see the ball maybe 5ish times a game which is good.

But he is no longer the underrated football player that he used to be. Averaged 4.2 ypc 2 years ago (take out his 90 yarder and it was 3.68) and 3.2 yards last year. I wouldnt expect too much out of him, but maybe the Bucs will be smart and not run him up the middle every down.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

It good depth for the squad. He is a good vet in the locker room also.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Why even waste the cap space on him when there are so many young rb's in the draft?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information