Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Rodgers

Comment

I look for Tamba Hali to have a nice year. He played hurt almost all of last year and should bounce back big ecspecially with the attention Jared Allen will draw.

Comment

QB: Matt Leinart/Alex Smith
        RB: Michael Turner/Gary Russell
        TE: Greg Olsen/Marcedes Lewis
        WR: Santonio Holmes/Sidney Rice/Bryant Johnson
        DE: Robert Gaethers/Ikaika Alama Francis/Gaines Adams
        OLB: Calvin Pace/Lamarr Woodley/Angelo Crowell

Comment

Ronnie Brown (Started last year, but got cut short) & Matt Leinart

Comeback Player of the Year: Jon Vilma

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

The Saints hopefuls:

Robert Meachem (Crosses fingers). Vilma of course and hopefully Randall ***. *** since he finally gets to come back to a man defense like he played in college. Roman Harper. Oh yea, and I pray Reggie finally comes around and stops auditioning for Dancing With The Stars.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I will go with Steve Smith for us, now that he got big game experience of us. I look for him to be a bigger impact for us. Also, Ahmad Bradshaw playing from day 1 rather than late in the season.

Comment

How about Texans TE Daniels?

Comment

Jay cutler for sure...Travis Henry is gonna make a huge come back. I think that the D line in general (Crowder/Thomas/Moss) could all have good seasons as well.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I don't know if he alreayd had a breakout year or not but Dwayne Bowe will be a 1,000+ yard reciever next year mark it down.Also Tank Tyler will be a force next year

Comment

From the Raiders alone some breakout candidates are JaMarcus Russell, Zach Miller, Michael Bush and Tommy Kelly.

Comment

Gotta love Bowe! Dude was amazing at LSU and now he's doing great in the NFL, lets just hope he doesn't pull a Michael Clayton.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Oh yeah I like Bowe alot too. I saw Croyle and him together in their first game I believe and they worked well together. I believe he had 70-80 yards and a TD.

EDIT: Oops meant to give Bears guys too, Mark Bradley WR-He has a ton of talent, but for some reason is in the coaches dog house.
                          Dusty D DT- Strong player that can do more than hold his own. Health has been his issue but I think he can become a great one if he stays healthy.
                          Kyle Orton QB- Dont laugh i think it will happen, but not in the traditional sense. I dont think hes gonna turn into Peyton Manning, I think he will become Trent Dilfer 2.0
                          Greg Olsen- He still sucks as a blocker but as a receiver, I think hes going to become a safety blanket for whoever plays QB for us. I just pray we don't ask him to block *shudder*
                          Last edited by Bearsfan123; 03-12-2008, 10:58 AM.
                          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            From the Raiders alone some breakout candidates are JaMarcus Russell, Zach Miller, Michael Bush and Tommy Kelly.
                            you better hope Tommy Kelly has some kind of breakout season.

and for the steelers, i'd go with Holmes, even though he has pretty much made it known he is a real good #2. Woodley, I wouldn't be suprised if he had anywhere from 10-15 sacks. It seems he had four in the 8 snaps he took, if he starts full time, its going to be on. Also looking for Anthony Smith to break out. Hopefully bringing in the safeties for visits this off season has lit a fire under his ass. He really only needs to play with a bit more discipline and not try and knock everyone out all the time.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Zach Miller
                              Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

QB:Jay Cutler - has established a nice bond with Marshall, and feels comfortable throwing to his TE, which provides the QB with a safety valve

RB: Kevin Jones - he has talent, he just never seems to stay healthy or get consistent blocking, that has to change at some point. If not, whichever RB ends up playing behind Shaun Alexander (Stewart or Mendenhall?)

WR:Calvin Johnson - he had his rookie year to learn the ropes. Now its time for the talent to take over

TE: I want to say Vernon Davis because i think its easier for a guy who is that much bigger and stronger than everyone else to put up the numbers. But that offense was just so bad last year i don't know if he can do it, so i'll take Tony Sheffler on the broncos for the same reason i mentioned for Cutler

DL: Jamaal Anderson - I just think he can put it together, so long as the DBs can give the line decent coverage to be able to get there

LB: David Harris - the starting job is his to keep. I liked what i saw from him this season and hope that it continues. I consider Beason to have already broke out or i would have taken him because i think his overall game is a little better. Others include Poszluzny who got injured, and Timmons or Woodley.

DB: Antrel Rolle - I think he'll play more consistently and with a new outlook at saftey. Second would be Whitner or Huff, both of which need to make more big plays for their teams in order to get any recognition on poor/not media favorite teams.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information