• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Huff

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

For the eagles look out for Stewart Bradley, he's probably gonna be the starting MLB next season and he should be a beast.

Comment

i'm not sure how people can feel comfortable saying Greg Olsen, i mean look at his QBs. He has the talent, and he's one of the few recieving threats out there, but i just don't feel comfortable saying him, in the same way i didn't really feel comfortable saying Vernon Davis

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          Not if Troy P. plays in one game atleast. He needs a staple. Poly has the hair. What does Kerry have??
          talent nd hardwork
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I'm pretty familiar with the Eagles
            so I would guess Stewart Bradley, who will be starting at Mike... Victor Abiamiri should start at LE after not playing at all last year in his rookie year... Chris Gocong could develop into a star at SAM...

One of the Wideouts is possible with Reggie Brown or Jason Avant...maybe if Max Jean-Gilles wins the starting OG spot he could become an elite player...

Dolphins
            Quentin Moses is a possibility... so is Rodrique Wright... Ted Ginn could become a stud... Jason Allen could excel at FS...

Others I think..
            Ryan Harris is a good candidate since he could be starting at LT...
            Roman Harper could have a breakout season...
            Matt Leinart is a possibility...
            Mark Bradley should get an opportunity...
            Kelly Jenkins might develop into a premiere CB...
            Lamarr Woodley could start at Pit and turn in a star season...
            of course Aaron Rodgers is a good candidate...
            Last edited by BananaSlug; 03-12-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              i'm not sure how people can feel comfortable saying Greg Olsen, i mean look at his QBs. He has the talent, and he's one of the few recieving threats out there, but i just don't feel comfortable saying him, in the same way i didn't really feel comfortable saying Vernon Davis
              lee evans broke out with jp losman at qb, im just saying.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Just thought of 1 more...

Charles Johnson on the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  talent nd hardwork
                  yea, it was more me making fun of the way pro bowlers are selected. Poly didn't deserve it this year.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                    Just thought of 1 more...

Charles Johnson on the Panthers.
                    hows stanley mcclover doing down in carolina? i was a big fan of hsi while he was in college, wanted the ravens to draft him that year, i thought he could have been a hell of 34 OLB.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

im rooting for vernon davis. hes just too talented to get stuck in such a crappy offense.

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rdup3r View Post
                        Not really, we were actually pretty good against the run. Sure the amount of rushing yards against is high, but that's only a result of the amount of time the defense was on the field. Teams averaged just 3.8 ypc against us(tied for 4th in the league), and Willis contributed a large part to that. If you watched a majority of the games, you'd see that most of his tackles were in and around the LOS.
                        Not really. minus special teams tackles, Harris had 123 tackles total. He had 20 tackles for no gain or loss, or 16%. He had 72 tackles total within 4 yards of the LOS, or 59% of his tackles were for a loss, no gain, or within 4 yards of the LOS.

Willis had 175 tackles. He had 24 for no gain or loss, or 14%. He had 97 tackles within 4 yards or the LOS, or 55% of his tackles were for a loss, no gain, or within 4 yards of the LOS. Harris was actually better in this regard.

As for the comment that Willis got better at making tackles close to the LOS later in the year, this is also false. In the first 10 games of the season, Willis made 93 tackles. 53 of these were within 4 yards of the LOS, or 57%. In the last 6 games of the season, Willis made 82 tackles. 44 of them were within 4 yards of the LOS, or 54%.

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Manny Lawson - because last year was supposed to be his breakout year but then he got hurt

Vernon Davis - He's the second best weapon Martz has, lets hope he uses him

Brandon Merriweather - 1) he's on the patriots, Randall *** looks good in patriots blue, 2) They need help in the secondary,

Comment

Calvin Johnson. Hahaaaa.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              Not really. minus special teams tackles, Harris had 123 tackles total. He had 20 tackles for no gain or loss, or 16%. He had 72 tackles total within 4 yards of the LOS, or 59% of his tackles were for a loss, no gain, or within 4 yards of the LOS.

Willis had 175 tackles. He had 24 for no gain or loss, or 14%. He had 97 tackles within 4 yards or the LOS, or 55% of his tackles were for a loss, no gain, or within 4 yards of the LOS. Harris was actually better in this regard.

As for the comment that Willis got better at making tackles close to the LOS later in the year, this is also false. In the first 10 games of the season, Willis made 93 tackles. 53 of these were within 4 yards of the LOS, or 57%. In the last 6 games of the season, Willis made 82 tackles. 44 of them were within 4 yards of the LOS, or 54%.
                              Nice analysis. But those percentages are so similar that it is really hard to say one was significantly better without talking about how they played. The fact is, they both did pretty well stopping the run.

Naturally when you have a larger sample of tackles to work with, the more likely you are to have tackles that are not 4 yards within the line of scrimmage, especially if Harris had 52 mores tackles or about a 40% increase.

Also I think it is easier for Willis to make tackles all over the field because of his ridiculous sideline to sideline speed. These are tackles that Harris wouldn't be making, which would also help his % of tackles within 4 yards of the LOS, but lower his total number of tackles.

Where did you get your stats btw?

Comment

Atari Bigby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information