Clear All

• Broncos aquire Dre Bly

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2784408

Just saw it on the ESPN ticker.

Broncos aquire Dre Bly

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2784408

Damn, that's a sick CB duo.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

How is Foster? I don't know much about him. We got our KJ insurance though.

Comment

Too late. ;)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=2449
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

damn i really didnt see them going through with this

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I hate the NFC North: last year they give the Broncos Javon Walker, now Dre Bly.

The Denver Broncos are hard enough to face as an AFC opponent as it is.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Broncos got jobbed IMO. Bly is nothing like he was 2 years ago IMO. They better restructure that contract hes got. Bell is on his way up in all likelihood and Foster isn't a terrible lineman, certainly a disappointment considering he was drafted in the first round to play in a zone blocking scheme where he should have dominated. I would have settled for Bell for Bly straight up if I were the Lions, but hey, Foster could help...

Comment

brilliant trade. i had no interest in giving up a draft pick, but i'm happy to get rid of those two guys for decent CB depth. also looks like foxy will stick at safety.

foster is probably slightly less worhtless than whoever played RT for you last year. he's still got a lot of potential, he just never played well.

Comment

I hate the NFC North: last year they give the Broncos Javon Walker, now Dre Bly.

The Denver Broncos are hard enough to face as an AFC opponent as it is.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                    How is Foster? I don't know much about him. We got our KJ insurance though.
                    Yea, I guess the speculation of the lions drafting a RB can stop now.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I love Matt Millen! lol

I just started a thread earlier today in the Lions forum hoping for this exact trade to happen.

Detroit should take CJ at 2 now that they filled their OT and RB needs. lol
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by njx9 View Post
                        brilliant trade. i had no interest in giving up a draft pick, but i'm happy to get rid of those two guys for decent CB depth. also looks like foxy will stick at safety.

foster is probably slightly less worhtless than whoever played RT for you last year. he's still got a lot of potential, he just never played well.
                        yeah if your keeping foxworth at saftey primarily then Bly gives you some good options. foster was worth giving up.

i think that detroit got the better end of the deal, but denver didnt care for those two guys that much.

i wonder what denver will do for a new RB w/ mike bell?

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

So what kind of combination of drugs does it take to get fleeced by Matt Millen in a trade? hahahaha.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I love Matt Millen! lol

I just started a thread earlier today in the Lions forum hoping for this exact trade to happen.

Detroit should take CJ at 2 now that they filled their OT and RB needs. lol
                            would detroit take another wr again?

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

i'm assuming you're not serious, xio..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information