Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjpackers View Post
    I hope we(packers) trade for Brady Quinn
    I'd love for Quinn to be in a Packer uniform, but I really can't that happening unless Aaron Rodgers gets a career ending injury.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
      I'd love for Quinn to be in a Packer uniform, but I really can't that happening unless Aaron Rodgers gets a career ending injury.
      It takes two to trade. Cleveland would most likely trade you Derek Anderson rather than Brady Quinn -_-

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        we'll trade you David Carr for some bubble gum and a pair of cleats.
        LOL -- that was just wrong.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
          It takes two to trade. Cleveland would most likely trade you Derek Anderson rather than Brady Quinn -_-
          And we wouldn't trade for either -_-

Comment

AJ Feeley would make sense for the Pack. Personally I don't see one Free Agent QB that really intrigues me so a trade might be neccessary. Quinn Gray would be alright, but as someone said he doesn't fit real well in a west coast offense. Feeley would be a better fit.
            Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
              Trust me, Gray and a west-coast offense do NOT match.

Gray has a HUGE arm. The problem is that his touch is nonexistant and his accuracy is shoddy.

He has a bad tendency to overthrow wide receivers who are wide open on a fly route by 10 yards.

He'd be a solid backup for some team--- the Texans, maybe, if they didn't have Sage. And he fit well with us. But in a system that focuses on tempo and accuracy Quinn is an anathema.
              Sounds like a young, black, Brett Favre to me. :)
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information