Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitna says 10 Wins for the Lions...(again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitna says 10 Wins for the Lions...(again)

As reported on ESPN News Jon Kitna has made the same statement as last year.

Some people just never learn.

yeah maybe if they start Stanton.

what a dumbass.

Comment

If they can improve their defense enough, he could be right.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Good luck with that Jon.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Good Luck with that Jon Kitna.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
            If they can improve their defense enough, he could be right.
            its possible but they need dline and oline. i just think its rather dumb of him to be so bold, when theres no guarantee he'll even start for them next year.

its like David Carr telling the world we're going to repeat as Super Bowl champions.

Comment

If at first you don't succeed...you're probably on the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                Good luck with that Jon.
                Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                Good Luck with that Jon Kitna.
                Creepy....

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                  Creepy....
                  Yea I know and posted at the same time....

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Well he is optimistic...if he says it after every season eventually its gonna happen someday right? I dont think he realizes that he is on the lions

Click

The article

Comment

Well I expect that they'll draft a back in round 1 or 2 and become a more balanced team without Mike Martz ruining their offensive philosophy. That should result in a lot less pressure on the O-Line and Roy and Calvin at WR to take the safeties out of the box resulting in a balanced high powered offense. The defense is gonna suck again though, so I think they will around 7-9 games this year, especially in that weak division. Considering they started 6-2 last year, 10 wins is definitely not out of the question.

Comment

im looking forward to the eminent verbal dispute that will go on between BF51 and Tactalation in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          Well I expect that they'll draft a back in round 1 or 2 and become a more balanced team without Mike Martz ruining their offensive philosophy. That should result in a lot less pressure on the O-Line and Roy and Calvin at WR to take the safeties out of the box resulting in a balanced high powered offense. The defense is gonna suck again though, so I think they will around 7-9 games this year, especially in that weak division. Considering they started 6-2 last year, 10 wins is definitely not out of the question.
                          if they can't block it up front, the rest doesn't matter. they need to shore up that oline.

especially when the rest of the division will pose some formidable dlines this upcoming season. The Bears and Pack will have great dlines, and the Vikings are a DE away from having a great one as well.

Comment

For sheer interest, courtesy of the team web site:

The Detroit Lions 2008 regular season opponents are:

Home: Chicago, Green Bay, Minnesota, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Tennessee and Washington.

Away: Chicago, Green Bay, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis and San Francisco.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I dont think they have gotten any better. The Oline is bad. They need to fix that first.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information