DeAngelo Hall traded to Raiders per ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    He needs to come forth and man up to that so I can laugh and ridicule again :) It was funny the first time I heard it but being that he was traded for a 2nd makes it even funnier in hindsight.
    cough, oxy, cough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      DeAngelo Hall was a shutdown CB last year. He dominated all but two to three wide receivers.
      then he wasn't a shutdown corner

Comment

• Originally posted by bam bam View Post
        Yes, he was. Even in 2006 when Champ was dominant he was beat a few times.

Hall dominated all receivers except Joey Galloway, Amani Toomer, and Anthony Gonzalez. Shutting down receivers in thirteen games, and never getting dominated, means you were shutdown.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by ramsfan2005813 View Post
          raiders are going to have a great secondary with washington, asomugha, and hall at CB, then Huff at S
          John Clayton reported that if Hall goes to Oakland, the Raiders will trade Washington to the Browns......

What are your opinions of Washington?

Comment

• What would the Browns trade for Washington?

And why can't we just take out the sixth round pick and give them a sixth round pick and we get Fabian Washington? Then I would be happy. But that is what you get when your GM gets carded going to rated R movies.
            Virginia Tech.

Comment

• http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...rade-is-close/

Hall denies being in Oakland on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                I'm in the minority here I know....

But I think this opens up the Raiders shopping Asomugha for a 1st rounder this year.

That would mean the Raiders replacing Aso with Hall, and they're close enough for it not to be a major issue, while upgrading their #34 pick into the late 1st. I'm sure the Giants will now be looking to see what Aso can be had for.
                before they were tagged, Reese and the Giants had open interest in Aso and Trufant. Afterwards in an interview, Reese was asked about them and the Giants plans, and Reese replied saying something like- just because their tagged doesn't mean they're unavailible or off the market. We'll see...
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Ummm...

Read the article.....it said he neither confirmed nor denied being in Oakland. Who knows....I'm 50/50 on this deal going though.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by bam bam View Post
                    Yes, you're right Aso was the shutdown corner last year. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                      Yes, he was. Even in 2006 when Champ was dominant he was beat a few times.

Hall dominated all receivers except Joey Galloway, Amani Toomer, and Anthony Gonzalez. Shutting down receivers in thirteen games, and never getting dominated, means you were shutdown.

He didn't have any bad games either. Galloway didn't do much of anything else that game. In the Giants game he got a pick and made some big tackles for us in the running game, and in the Colts game he shut down the field for about 1/2 the game.

Comment

• Out of curiousity how many TD's did Nnamdi give up this year? The only time he got beat for a long TD that I can remember was that fluke broken play TD to Bowe.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Komp View Post
                          Out of curiousity how many TD's did Nnamdi give up this year? The only time he got beat for a long TD that I can remember was that fluke broken play TD to Bowe.
                          DeAngelo Hall was beaten once for a TD, by Joey Galloway.
                          Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Aso- 27 years old
                            Hall- 24 years old

I think I'd take Hall in a second if it weren't for his mouth, He is 3 years younger, is a pro bowler easily in my eyes, has alot of potential coming into a team where he doesn't have the pressure on his back.

Comment

• Oakland can keep adding all the big name athletic guys they want and I still won't be scared of them. They aren't gonna be at the top until they build up the interior and establish a team atmosphere. Right now players just seem to go there to get a fat contract and be as lazy as possible.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                                Oakland can keep adding all the big name athletic guys they want and I still won't be scared of them. They aren't gonna be at the top until they build up the interior and establish a team atmosphere. Right now players just seem to go there to get a fat contract and be as lazy as possible.
                                I agree, they just add so many athletic guys but they just can't win in the trenches. That said, with the players they have now they do look better than my lions... Both have no lines, but Oakland's got the better players elsewhere.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information