No announcement yet.

DeAngelo Hall traded to Raiders per ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just glad he is out of the NFC South.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Money means nothing to the Raiders...still have to take care of Asomugha and they have to pay the 4th overall pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Hahaha.....

a trade that will piss off fans from both teams? I LOVE IT!!
        If I were a Raiders fan, I'd be pissed if this meant Asomugha had to walk.

If they have to trade Asomugha, well, he should get much more in return than Hall did. Nnamdi is better. But if they do, they have a starting corner I suppose.

If they can keep both, then it's a completely different story and I'd probably be sending many praises to Al Davis' way. If only they didn't overpay for Kelly so much ...
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          I guess it makes sense financially. The Raiders figured chances were they weren't going to keep Aso after next season, so have a asty CB duo for one year, and just have Hall take over for Aso season after next. Kinda makes sense actually
          It makes no sense. Aso wouldn't have stayed for the type of money they gave to Hall? I have a hard time believing that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

If i was a Falcons fan...i would be hurting right now!

Comment

asomugha and hall what a combo
              my quick smells like french toast

Comment

We just got out smarted by Al Davis. My god.

Comment

How much did they pay Javon Walker again?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    If I were a Raiders fan, I'd be pissed if this meant Asomugha had to walk.

If they have to trade Asumogha, well, he should get much more in return than Hall did. Nnamdi is better. But if they do, they have a starting corner I suppose.

If they can keep both, then it's a completely different story and I'd probably be sending many praises to Al Davis' way. If only they didn't overpay for Kelly so much ...
                    I love Hall's talent. I think the Giants trading for him would have made a lot of sense, even with the massive contract, but this is just silly for the Raiders IMO.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The Falcons are getting rid of their Viginia/Virginia Tech connections
                      Why do the raiders like these borderline character guys?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                        Were the Raiders not happy with Washington? Did he not produce this past season?
                        He sucks, he was demoted in favor of Routt.

Right now I'm not sure what to think of this trade, sure D-Hall is good..but wtf, that pick was going to fill a hole...and what happens with Asumogha..

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          It makes no sense. Aso wouldn't have stayed for the type of money they gave to Hall? I have a hard time believing that.
                          I thought of that as well, but perhaps Aso is fed up with the suckiness of the Raiders? It doesn't make as much sense as I first thought...

It will be quite funny to see Falcon fans reactions to getting a 2nd rounder after some wanting Justin Tuck and the Giants whole day 1 lol
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Yeah, money would have been better spent on Aso than Kelly and Walker. This is why you re-sign your own playmakers first and foremost.

Maybe they can make it work, to keep Aso and Hall. That's nasty.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              How much did they pay Javon Walker again?
                              And Jamarcus Russell and whover they draft at #4
                              And how much money is Gallery still getting

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

wow..For a second round pick..cant be mad at all.
                                Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information