Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAngelo Hall traded to Raiders per ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

< The Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement in principle with the Oakland Raiders to trade cornerback DeAngelo Hall for the Raiders' second-round pick in the 2008 draft, pending the Raiders finalizing a contract with Hall, according a source close to the Falcons.

Hall is close to agreeing to a contract with the Raiders that will pay him just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles, according to the source. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with $20 million guaranteed.

Hall, a former first-rounder taken with the eighth pick in the 2004 draft.

I'm actually kinda mad cause I wanted him on the Boyz.

Comment

I think it is a good trade for the Raiders if he gets his **** together. But look at what happened with Randy.

Comment

Nice move for a second rounder.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

So wait... Does this mean they will no longer have the money to sign Asomugha?

Comment

You would think the Falcons would want a lot more for Hall. But now the Raiders have three good CBs.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

wow. the raiders...like to uhhh spend some $ huh?

Word around all the Giants' blogs and beat writers were Falcons had a deal with us, but Hall wanted too much $ for our tastes.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

WOW, they have a lot of first day picks in that secondary. What happens to whats his name now?

Comment

Hall for a 2nd rounder is a good trade, IMO.
                  What do they do with Asomugha though?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Could the Falcons trade up for a late round qb now? Brohm?

Comment

Hahaha.....

a trade that will piss off fans from both teams? I LOVE IT!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

This trade would now give the Falcons 3 2nd round picks.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

Were the Raiders not happy with Washington? Did he not produce this past season?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I guess it makes sense financially. The Raiders figured chances were they weren't going to keep Aso after next season, so have a asty CB duo for one year, and just have Hall take over for Aso season after next. Kinda makes sense actually
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

wow they got some speed in that secondary. Al Davis move at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information