• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings do, in my opinion.
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Considering we have Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Hank Fraley, Ryan Tucker, and Kevin Shaffer starting with sick depth in Rex Hadnot, Seth McKinney, and Lennie Friedman, it is clear that the Browns line is great and even better than last year with Hadnot in the fold and Joe Thomas being a year more experienced after a pro bowl rookie season. Minnesota has a killer line, but the right side of their unit isn't that great and their depth isn't that great either compared to some lines. I think New England is still the best line after how dominant they were last year even though they did get beat by the Giants' front four in the big game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        And The first game of last season Joe Thomas was involved in giving up 3 sacks.

One of which Ryan Clark beat him one on one and another where James Farrior literally RAN HIM OVER.

Obviously Joe Thomas will never give up a pressure, and has 2x the push in the run game that Ugoh Has.

LOL you bring up thomas' first game but don't mention how ugoh got manhandled all day by will smith in his.

oh and i never said that thomas never gives up pressure only that he was the most impressive rookie tackle

Comment

• Thomas gave up 2 sacks his whole rookie year. The sacks in the Pittsburgh game were not his fault. Charlie Frye sucks. Joe was fine in his first game, Derek Anderson came in and no pressure at all.

Comment

• I am going to make a thread called "What team is the best at each position?" we will talk about what team is #1 @ QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, OLine, DLine, LB, CB, S, K, P.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
              1. New England
              2. Dallas
              3. Vikings
              4. Green Bay
              5. Colts
              As of right now we should not be in the top 5, top 10 sure, but not at 4. Move the Vikings one down and the Cowboys one down then put the Giants at 2.

Comment

• The skins are aging but definately worth a discussion

Samuels Thomas Rabach Kendal Jansen

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
                  Browns do NOT have the best line but....

D'Brick < Thomas
                  Faneca > Steinbach, but by their play last year Steinbach wasnt far behind.
                  Mangold > Fraley
                  Woody < Tucker
                  whoever the RT was < Shaffer

not to mention I think the Browns have the very best depth on the OL in all of football.

I would take the left side of the Browns and Vikings over the Jets.

But why is this in the draft forumn?
                  I'll admit that I didn't see Steinbach a whole lot last year, but based on his play in Cinci and Faneca's play last year, I would place Steinbach over Faneca right now.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                    I'll admit that I didn't see Steinbach a whole lot last year, but based on his play in Cinci and Faneca's play last year, I would place Steinbach over Faneca right now.
                    Faneca wasn't as good as normal but he is still very good. I think Sean Mahan's terrible play really hurt Faneca last year. He's had the benefit of playing with good centers for most of his career.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                      Faneca wasn't as good as normal but he is still very good. I think Sean Mahan's terrible play really hurt Faneca last year. He's had the benefit of playing with good centers for most of his career.
                      So are you saying that great center play in the past has helped hide some of Fanecas bad play? I just think he wasnt as motivated this season compared to others. he clearly didnt want to be there. At the same time it was a huge contract year for him so you know he gave it his all for the money ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                        Eric had a very good year last season but i do not think that he played as well a Faneca.

Comment

• D'Brick = McKinnie right now
                          Faneca < Hutchinson
                          Mangold < Birk
                          Woody < Herrera
                          RT = Cook

I don't think they have the Vikings beat at any O-Line position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            D'Brick = McKinnie right now
                            Faneca < Hutchinson
                            Mangold < Birk
                            Woody < Herrera
                            RT = Cook

I don't think they have the Vikings beat at any O-Line position.
                            I was under the impression that Woody would play RT for the Jets, not RG.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                              Eric had a very good year last season but i do not think that he played as well a Faneca.
                              Steinbach played great last year.

I remember watching a Steelers game with some of my Steeler friends and the anouncer said that Faneca wasnt even the best OL on the team last year and the rest of their OL wasnt very impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                                I was under the impression that Woody would play RT for the Jets, not RG.
                                Woody is playing RT, we are keeping Moore at RG...Woody played real good at the RT spot at the end of last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information