Winston Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winston Justice

Does he have any value? I still think of him as a good lineman and I would like for my 49ers to trade for him.

i dont think a trade would happen, he did let up 6 sacks to Osi, so i dont think that makes him that attractive of a player.

Comment

Yah Osi just destroyed him that game. I actually felt bad for him.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

He was out of position for that game I believe, playing left tackle instead of right. That does make a difference and I think he can still develop into a solid player at this level.
        Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

well i imagine that he was a high enough pick that the eagles might not want to give up on him yet.

sure he had a bad game but i dont think that makes him a bad player

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            well i imagine that he was a high enough pick that the eagles might not want to give up on him yet.

sure he had a bad game but i dont think that makes him a bad player
            he had TE's lined up next to him to help w/ Osi, i think that makes him lower than his original pick value, i dont even know why a trade is being brought up, seriously

Comment

I remember when he was being projected to go to the Eagles in the first round and they ended up getting him in the second. That was pretty crazyy.

Comment

incredibly underrated at this point. the public knows him for the thrashing that Osi gave him. people forget that the entire oline played miserably that game, and that it was his first game at LT without any help whatsoever against one of the best LE's in the game.

He's going to be at the very least, a solid RT when he gets his chance. He's going to redeem himself when given the oppurtunity.

and considering Philly has age at both Tackle positions, I think theyd be foolish to trade him. they know what theyre doing. just give him time.

Comment

after the 2nd, 3rd,4th,5th sack(s)

ud think they would give him some help with a HB or TE

nope, thats andy reid for ya

Comment

He can still be a great player, he is very talented. However that performance of his against the Giants will be remembered by anyone who follows the NFL as well as Justice himself, a game like that can destroy a players confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                      he had TE's lined up next to him to help w/ Osi, i think that makes him lower than his original pick value, i dont even know why a trade is being brought up, seriously
                      were we uh...watching the same game?
                      he had no help....even the commentators pointed it out
                      so unless you had the 'eye' and could see something we couldnt Winston didnt have much help.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        incredibly underrated at this point. the public knows him for the thrashing that Osi gave him. people forget that the entire oline played miserably that game, and that it was his first game at LT without any help whatsoever against one of the best LE's in the game.

He's going to be at the very least, a solid RT when he gets his chance. He's going to redeem himself when given the oppurtunity.

and considering Philly has age at both Tackle positions, I think theyd be foolish to trade him. they know what theyre doing. just give him time.
                        QFT.

He was great in college, is a siiiick athlete for a T, and he's on a team that coaches young OL players really well...well except for Adriane Clarke.

Comment

I pretty much agree with BBD on this. He's become fairly overlooked because of one bad game, where the team and offensive line in general played pretty poor as a unit.

A lot of it depends on whether he was able to recover mentally from that game or not. Some guys would just get over it and use it as a chip on their shoulder while others would never recover their confidence from something like that.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

He did play out of position, at LT and the help he was suppose to get he didn't get. Like at times the Gaurd was suppose to help out instead the guard and center double team the DT. What would be crazy is if the Eagles got Baker the LT and had Justice playing RT. Also the rb was suppose to chip at him but that didn't happen with Buckhalter who was starting that game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Damn, well that just about wraps it up.

RIP ST

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information