No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson on NFL Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad Johnson Roddy White and Laurent Robinson...sounds stellar to me.

Comment

BTW, players *can* (from what I understand with Arrington and Coles in Washington) pay back signing bonus that is outstanding against the cap in future years to help accelerate their trade/release. I'd say Chad would happy pay the required amount until his removal becomes a net cap savings to be traded going off this recent outing in the media. He'd have a new SB waiting for him on his new team anyway.

Comment

I heard he is headed to the Saber Cats

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Lions Trade 1st round pick in 2008 for Chad Johnson! Freep asked Matt Millen about the aquisition and he said "There isn't any WR good enough to spend a 1st round pick on this year so we had to trade for one."
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            Lions Trade 1st round pick in 2008 for Chad Johnson! Freep asked Matt Millen about the aquisition and he said "There isn't any WR good enough to spend a 1st round pick on this year so we had to trade for one."
            wow... that was so funny...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              wow... that was so funny...
              Well thus far I'm the only one who hasn't made the WR to Det joke so I'm just following the flock
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Most recently, Ocho Cinco appeared on FSNs Best Damn Sports Show Period, and he talked about possibly playing for the Dallas Cowboys.

If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger Im gonna put it on, Johnson said. Thats it. Aint no ifs, ands or buts about it.

But what about the fact that Terrell Owens is already the top wideout on the team?

Its gonna work, Johnson said. T.J. [Houshmandzadeh] and Chad Johnson are no different than 81′ and 85′ because T.J. is a No. 1 receiver. We just happen to be two No. 1 receivers on the same team at the same time. Its no different.

Drew Rosenhaus represents Owens and Johnson. So if there were a way to get Cinco to Dallas, Rosenhaus would do everything in his power to ensure that there would be no friction between two of the biggest egos in all of pro sports.

Comment

That interview was very telling.. just a bad situation all around in Cincy.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

I think the Jaguars would welcome him....

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      I think the Jaguars would welcome him....
                      I don't think there's one team in the league that wouldn't welcome 85

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                        Chad Johnson Roddy White and Laurent Robinson...sounds stellar to me.
                        He wants to win and be a number one receiver. And I am sure he would be displeased with a rookie quarterback. Horrible idea. Roddy White is our guy.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Jerry wants to make a big splash this offseason and a draft day trade for 85 sounds like a Jerry move to me. Two first rounders to spare so its certainly not out of the question either.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            Jerry wants to make a big splash this offseason and a draft day trade for 85 sounds like a Jerry move to me. Two first rounders to spare so its certainly not out of the question either.
                            TO, 85 and Witten... that should give Romo a bigger boner than Jessica does.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowPanther View Post
                              Send him to Carolina. The receiving core would be sick. Chad has already said in a Charlotte radio interview, "85+89=Super Bowl!"
                              Makes sense...the two were on the same junior college team.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                Makes sense...the two were on the same junior college team.
                                I dont know, Chad was freaking out when Carson got hurt last time, Delhomme isnt even 100% and if he didnt heal right from tommy john surgery or has to miss any more games, he wont handle that well either...Steve Smith barely got the ball last year after he went down, dont see how they both would get the ball enough unless they have a backup plan at qb.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information