Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has the fastest team in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raiders take it just because of their defense. Burgess, Howard, Morrison are one of the faster players at their positions. Their secondary doesnt need to be explained. [I am for sure going to start a franchise with them in Madden 09]

The Falcons used to be good with Abraham, Coleman, Boley, D. Williams, DeAngelo Hall, Mike Vick, Warrick Dunn, Jerious Norwood.

But I digress.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      If you've never seen the show, don't worry about it.
      no its fine...the only way to learn is to be corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        The Raiders take it just because of their defense. Burgess, Howard, Morrison are one of the faster players at their positions. Their secondary doesnt need to be explained. [I am for sure going to start a franchise with them in Madden 09]

The Falcons used to be good with Abraham, Coleman, Boley, D. Williams, DeAngelo Hall, Mike Vick, Warrick Dunn, Jerious Norwood.

But I digress.
        Yeah! haha that must really suck to be a falcons fan now huh?...not like i would know, i would just like your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by moose View Post
          no its fine...the only way to learn is to be corrected.
          there is no correction, it was just a confusing statement. 'They are first down the river or at least right behind stream' is a little odd and so i put that referring the noise that Tim Allen makes at the end of the intro of Home Improvement, the television show.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            there is no correction, it was just a confusing statement. 'They are first down the river or at least right behind stream' is a little odd and so i put that referring the noise that Tim Allen makes at the end of the intro of Home Improvement, the television show.
            i still dont get it...pm me so we dont stray from the topic.

my statement was from western navajo philosophy referring to fast or quick.

Comment

Originally posted by moose View Post
              Yeah! haha that must really suck to be a falcons fan now huh?...not like i would know, i would just like your opinion.
              Eh. We have a couple of exciting players to hold me over for the next coujple of seasons, but I am excited about the future and hopefully consistent winning.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Probably either Indianapolis or even Oakland. I think Cleveland must have the biggest team though, them or maybe Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or New England.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  Probably either Indianapolis or even Oakland. I think Cleveland must have the biggest team though, them or maybe Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or New England.
                  while I agree with the biggest team, you have to include Jacksonville in that.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

i prefer strength over speed but thats just me.

and when i say that, i don't mean i like slow guys, just that id rather have a 245lb LB who runs a 4.7 opposed to a 225 lb LB who runs a 4.5.

i like bullrushers over speedrushers, power olines over finesse ones, strong RBs opposed to skatbacks, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                      Bengals...they have to run away from the cops!!!
                      Wouldn't that make them one of the slowest teams in the league...?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Well id definately cancel out the giants, James Butler's 7.5 40 just ruins everything

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          and when i say that, i don't mean i like slow guys, just that id rather have a 245lb LB who runs a 4.7 opposed to a 225 lb LB who runs a 4.5.
                          I doubt that many wouldn't prefer that in a hypothetical situation. I would figure though, on average, 20 extra pounds is going to slow a player more than .2 seconds, assuming they are the same height of course.
                          Last edited by bearsfan_51; 03-19-2008, 10:30 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

the oakland raiders.....we're pure speed....our players also happen to have skillz.....Captain Kirk, Nnamdi, Burgess, and Howard being the prime examples.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              A look at the Raiders:

CB: Deangelo Hall (4.32?)
                              CB: Fabian Washington (4.29)
                              CB: Stanford Routt (4.32)
                              S: Michael Huff (ran sub-4.4 I believe)
                              LB: Thomas Howard (4.46 40)
                              LB: Kirk Morrison

Even Nnamdi Asomugha ran a 4.4 40.

On the offense:
                              RB: Justin Fargas (4.38 I believe)
                              RB: Michael Bush (expected to run a 4.4something without leg injury)
                              WR: Drew Carter (4.38?)
                              WR: Johnnie Lee Higgins (didn't run a fast 40, but explodes on the football field)
                              WR. Javon Walker (4.38)--too bad this guy isn't actually healthy...
                              Huff ran about a 4.34 and Schweigert ran a 4.47. Jarrod Cooper ran a 4.45, Gibril Wilson ran a 4.47. They do have a fast D and secondary..
                              Incidentally, the oldest guy on the Raiders' roster is Tim Dwight (one of probably the 3 fastest players in the NFL when he came out).

Comment

The Colts' back-up safety Matt Giordano caught Devin Hester from behind. For reals, yo.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information