Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has the fastest team in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after moss and thomas the patriots are the slowest

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I doubt that many wouldn't prefer that in a hypothetical situation. I would figure though, on average, 20 extra pounds is going to slow a player more than .2 seconds, assuming they are the same height of course.
      yeah, i guess my statement is inaccurate, its difficult to quantify what im trying to say in #s.

and i guess its also somewhat inaccurate because while generally speaking i feel that way, it really depends on the scheme at hand. i prefer strong 3-4 defenses and strong power running offenses, so thats where my ideologies come from, but i don't want big slower guys running a Tampa 2 for example so its not black and white.

my 2 favorite defensive schemes have always been the 3-4 and its variations and the 46 and its variations.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        The Colts' back-up safety Matt Giordano caught Devin Hester from behind. For reals, yo.
        Originally posted by jared View Post
        Finally found a quality clip of that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-byZWkpQ2I

You can actually see that Giordano is starting to gain on him around the 50 yard line.
        + he ran away from Reggie Bush on that interception for a TD on the first game of the season.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
          Finally found a quality clip of that one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-byZWkpQ2I

You can actually see that Giordano is starting to gain on him around the 50 yard line.
          OMGZ he should have 110 speed in Maddenz!

This clip reminds me of how ignorant EA and football fans are. I've been watching Hester return kicks practically my whole life and he's far from the fastest player in football. He's a great returner because of his agility, acceleration and vision, not because he outruns people.

Giordano is just a beast.....he must've stretched and warmed up so well to have that speed on the first play of the game. I wonder why he doesn't start jared ;)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post

This clip reminds me of how ignorant EA and football fans are. I've been watching Hester return kicks practically my whole life and he's far from the fastest player in football. He's a great returner because of his agility, acceleration and vision, not because he outruns people.
            That's exactly what I was thinking. What did he run at the Combine, 4.48? 4.56? Something like that?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post

Don't be ignorant. Only Jordy Nelson gets 110s in Madden.

But like you said, Hester's straight line speed is average to above average at best. However, his initial burst, acceleration, vision and agility are rivaled by very few.

Comment

The Steelers got a fast recieving core, minues Hines Ward, and Troy and Ike are fast, but I know they arent the fastest team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  The Steelers got a fast recieving core, minues Hines Ward, and Troy and Ike are fast, but I know they arent the fastest team in the NFL.
                  The Steelers are the fastest at beating their women...

To answer the original question, WUTEVARR TEAM HAZ DA MOST SEC PLAYARZZZZZZ IS DA FASTYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    If you don't think the Steelers have the fastest team in the NFL, why would you even mention them in a thread titled "Who do you think has the fastest team in the league"?

I just don't get it.
                    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information