Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Horn cut

Just heard it on the radio Joe Horn was released

Wow, I guess they must feel real good about Colston and Hendersen. Its sad to see Horn get cut though. He was a fan favorite, and was the "leader" if you will of NO.

Maybe they'll try to resign him for cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Wow, I guess they must feel real good about Colston and Hendersen. Its sad to see Horn get cut though. He was a fan favorite, and was the "leader" if you will of NO.

Maybe they'll try to resign him for cheap?
      that's what they said on the radio that they plan to resign him for a lower price but they are taking a risk by letting him hit the open market.

Comment

Maybe Atlanta can sign him or Eric Moulds as a mentor type towards our talented, but inconsistent, receivers..

BTW - I have always respected Joe Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          Maybe Atlanta can sign him or Eric Moulds as a mentor type towards our talented, but inconsistent, receivers..

BTW - I have always respected Joe Horn.
          Moulds isn't a team guy. He wouldn't be a great teacher. I can see Horn doing that.

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me to see him re-sign. I think that was their plan all along was to cut him then re-sign him. If some other team re-signs him then the Saints don't miss much.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

If we don't manage to get him back which I'm not so sure will happen we have got to sign another WR in FA or draft one.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I wonder if they called his cell phone?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

with the weak free agent class i think he will be able to find a job elsewhere at a higher rate than the saints would be willing to pay.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                    with the weak free agent class i think he will be able to find a job elsewhere at a higher rate than the saints would be willing to pay.
                    I agree. Especially with the type of money he's going to want to have.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

i could see him in a pats uniform

Comment

Saints are set already at WR and can now spend that money on getting a CB like Clements.

Comment

SF really needs him

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            i could see him in a pats uniform
                            I wouldn't have a problem with that. Hopefully he can stay healthy, though...

Comment

Originally posted by SillyRyno View Post
                              Saints are set already at WR and can now spend that money on getting a CB like Clements.
                              Set may be a bit of an overstatement. We have Colston, yes, but he has to prove that his rookie season was not just a fluke (think Michael Clayton). Devery Henderson became a huge threat for us last year, but still inconsistent at times. Then, Terrance Cooper whom isn't too bad. If, say, a Dwayne Jarrett is there at #27 it wouldn't shock me to see us pick someone of his caliber.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information