No announcement yet.

Joe Horn cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marques Colston credits Joe Horn for taking him under his wing, being a mentor. Exactly what we need. Reliable hands are just icing on the cake..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Am I a prophet?
      As someone who called Horn to the Falcons in the middle of the 06 seaosn, I'll have to say "no." Heh.

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Marques Colston credits Joe Horn for taking him under his wing, being a mentor. Exactly what we need. Reliable hands are just icing on the cake..
      Donte Stallworth has said the same, Horn has become an excellent tutor and veteran since his days of third-person speech.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

He's a washed up veteran who has had worse and worse injuries the past few years. I don't think he has anymore productive years left in him, and with Vick throwing to him he won't get 500 yards.

Comment

He also failed his physical with us...
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information